Feb. 5th, 1969
Boston, Massachusetts, USA
Bobby Brown's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles2001 - Two Can Play That Game
1996 - A Thin Line Between Love and Hate
1989 - Ghostbusters II
1985 - Krush Groove
Guest TV Roles
The Entertainment Director
- He appeared in the music video and sang lead vocals on the song "Voices That Care." soundtrack album).
- Father of 'Landon Brown' (qv) and 'Bobbi Kristina Brown' (qv).
- He is a singer. Some of his hit songs include "Every Little Step", "Don't Be Cruel" and "On Our Own" (which appears on the _Ghostbusters II (1989)_ (qv) soundtrack album).
- Before becoming a solo artist, he was a member of the music group New Edition.
- 2 sons and 2 daughters: Landon, Robert (Bobby Jr.), LaPrincia, and Bobbi Kristina
- Expecting a child with girlfriend, Alicia Etheridge, in Summer 2009.
- He has 3 children by 2 different women before 'Whitney Houston' (qv).
- He told _"Access Hollywood" (1996)_ (qv) that he was "not impressed" by 'Britney Spears' (qv)'s cover of his 1989 hit "My Prerogative."