Jan. 8th, 1938
Flint, Michigan, USA
Bob Eubanks' Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles2002 - Confessions of a Dangerous Mind
1992 - Home Alone 2: Lost in New York
1989 - How I Got Into College
1989 - Roger & Me
1984 - Johnny Dangerously
Guest TV Roles
Emcee - Himself
- Helped finance The Beatles' first performance at the Hollywood Bowl
- Father of actor/writer 'Corey Michael Eubanks' (qv).
- Has the distinction of hosting two longest-running game shows in television history for almost 35 years, 1 in front of 'Alex Trebek' (qv), and 2 behind 'Bob Barker (I)' (qv) and 'Wink Martindale' (qv). He hosted _"The Newlywed Game" (1966)_ (qv), for more than 30 years, in between ABC and syndication, and _"Card Sharks" (1978)_ (qv), for 4 1/2 seasons on CBS.
- He was influenced by: 'Cary Grant' (qv), 'Howard Hughes (I)' (qv), 'Buddy Hackett' (qv), and 'Bill Cullen (I)' (qv), who was his favorite game show host.
- Bob Eubanks was a guest onátheánew _"I've Got a Secret" (2000)_ (qv) programáon the Oxygen Cable Channel in Decemberá2001. His "secret" was that he was 'Dolly Parton' (qv)'s agent in the 1960s and 1970s.
- He also worked as a doorman and opened limousine doors for stars such as: 'Elizabeth Taylor (I)' (qv), 'Gary Cooper (I)' (qv) and 'Debbie Reynolds (I)' (qv).
- When he was growing up, he enjoyed listening to music the most. At least two singers named him as Eubanks's favorite childhood radio heroes were: 'Doc Watson (I)' (qv) and 'Frank Sinatra' (qv).
- His first wife, Irma Brown, was a ranch forewoman and a gifted artist. They purchased a 20-acre portion of a working cattle ranch, before expanding to 26 acres.
Related sites for this celeb