Dec. 16th, 1963
San Francisco, California, USA
Benjamin Bratt's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles2009 - The People Speak
2009 - Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs
2007 - Love in the Time of Cholera
2005 - Thumbsucker
2005 - The Great Raid
2004 - Catwoman
2004 - The Woodsman
2002 - Abandon
2000 - The Next Best Thing
2000 - Red Planet
2000 - Miss Congeniality
2000 - Traffic
1994 - Clear and Present Danger
1993 - Demolition Man
1993 - Bound by Honor
1991 - Chains of Gold
Guest TV Roles[Complete List]
The middle of five children, Bratt hails from a close-knit family. His mother, a Peruvian Indian from Lima, moved to the U.S. at age 14. He grew up in San Francisco.
- (1997 - 2001) Dated 'Julia Roberts (I)' (qv).
- Engaged to 'Talisa Soto' (qv) (April 2002), whom he met while filming _Pi˝ero (2001)_ (qv) in 2001.
- Attended Lowell High School in San Francisco, California.
- Of Peruvian (Qechua) and German extraction.
- Received a B.F.A. in Theatre (acting) from the University of California, Santa Barbara.
- Is a member of Lambda Chi Alpha fraternity.
- Has a home in San Francisco
- His mother is a native American activist. She took her five children along when she was part of the Alcatraz prison takeover in 1970.