Dec. 16th, 1963
San Francisco, California, USA
Benjamin Bratt's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles2009 - The People Speak
2009 - Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs
2009 - La Mission
2007 - Love in the Time of Cholera
2005 - Thumbsucker
2005 - The Great Raid
2004 - Catwoman
2004 - The Woodsman
2002 - Abandon
2000 - Miss Congeniality
2000 - Red Planet
2000 - The Next Best Thing
2000 - Traffic
1994 - Clear and Present Danger
1993 - Demolition Man
1993 - Bound by Honor
1991 - Chains of Gold
Guest TV Roles
Dr. Jake Reilly
Detective Rey Curtis
The middle of five children, Bratt hails from a close-knit family. His mother, a Peruvian Indian from Lima, moved to the U.S. at age 14. He grew up in San Francisco.
- Benjamin studied at the University of California at Santa Barbara and at the American Conservatory Theater in San Francisco.
- Had baby girl, Sophia Rosalinda Bratt, with wife, actress 'Talisa Soto' (qv), on December 6, 2002 in New York City.
- Brother of 'Peter Bratt' (qv).
- His mother is a native American activist. She took her five children along when she was part of the Alcatraz prison takeover in 1970.
- Of Peruvian (Qechua) and German extraction.
- Is a member of Lambda Chi Alpha fraternity.
- Wore a 'Calvin Klein' (qv) suit in his April 2002 wedding to 'Talisa Soto' (qv).
- Received a B.F.A. in Theatre (acting) from the University of California, Santa Barbara.