Dec. 16th, 1963
San Francisco, California, USA
Benjamin Bratt's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles2009 - The People Speak
2009 - Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs
2009 - La Mission
2007 - Love in the Time of Cholera
2005 - Thumbsucker
2005 - The Great Raid
2004 - Catwoman
2004 - The Woodsman
2002 - Abandon
2000 - Miss Congeniality
2000 - Red Planet
2000 - The Next Best Thing
2000 - Traffic
1994 - Clear and Present Danger
1993 - Demolition Man
1993 - Bound by Honor
1991 - Chains of Gold
Guest TV Roles
Dr. Jake Reilly
Detective Rey Curtis
The middle of five children, Bratt hails from a close-knit family. His mother, a Peruvian Indian from Lima, moved to the U.S. at age 14. He grew up in San Francisco.
- Has a home in San Francisco
- Benjamin studied at the University of California at Santa Barbara and at the American Conservatory Theater in San Francisco.
- Wore a 'Calvin Klein' (qv) suit in his April 2002 wedding to 'Talisa Soto' (qv).
- Of Peruvian (Qechua) and German extraction.
- Was nicknamed "Scarecrow" by high school classmates because he was so thin.
- (1997 - 2001) Dated 'Julia Roberts (I)' (qv).
- Brother of 'Peter Bratt' (qv).
- Engaged to 'Talisa Soto' (qv) (April 2002), whom he met while filming _Piņero (2001)_ (qv) in 2001.