Dec. 16th, 1963
San Francisco, California, USA
Benjamin Bratt's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles
Guest TV Roles[none found]
The middle of five children, Bratt hails from a close-knit family. His mother, a Peruvian Indian from Lima, moved to the U.S. at age 14. He grew up in San Francisco.
- Had baby boy, Mateo Bravery Bratt, with his wife, 'Talisa Soto' (qv), on October 3, 2005 in Los Angeles. Mateo weighed in at 7lb 7oz.
- Benjamin studied at the University of California at Santa Barbara and at the American Conservatory Theater in San Francisco.
- Received a B.F.A. in Theatre (acting) from the University of California, Santa Barbara.
- (1997 - 2001) Dated 'Julia Roberts (I)' (qv).
- Attended Lowell High School in San Francisco, California.
- His mother is a native American activist. She took her five children along when she was part of the Alcatraz prison takeover in 1970.
- Has a home in San Francisco
- Wore a 'Calvin Klein' (qv) suit in his April 2002 wedding to 'Talisa Soto' (qv).