Feb. 7th, 1978
Cedar Rapids, Iowa, USA
6' 2 1/2
Ashton Kutcher's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles
Guest TV Roles[none found]
In 1997 he was a biochemical engineering student at the University of Iowa, working at General Mills sweeping Cheerio dust from the floor in Cedar Rapids, Iowa for $12 an hour. He also has a fraternal twin brother, Michael, and a sister, Tausha. He grew up in rural Homestead, Iowa, graduating from Clear Creek-Amana High School in Tiffin, Iowa.
- Has two toes on his left foot that are fused together, meaning they are webbed
- Along with 'Topher Grace' (qv), he chose not to renew his contract to do an 8th season of _"That '70s Show" (1998)_ (qv), wishing to pursue other projects.
- (2002) One of Teen People Magazine's 25 Hottest Stars Under 25.
- Is close friends with _"Smallville" (2001)_ (qv) star 'Tom Welling' (qv) whom he met when they were both modeling.
- Wrestled in high school. In his senior year he injured himself and had to quit.
- Often wears the same beaded necklace in pictures, interviews, etc.
- Attended the University of Iowa, as did 'Gene Wilder' (qv), 'Ben Rollins' (qv), and 'Mary Beth Hurt' (qv).
- Lost out to 'Josh Hartnett' (qv) for a role in _Pearl Harbor (2001)_ (qv).