Feb. 7th, 1978
Cedar Rapids, Iowa, USA
6' 2 1/2"
Ashton Kutcher's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles2010 - Valentine's Day
2010 - Killers
2009 - Spread
2009 - Personal Effects
2008 - What Happens in Vegas...
2006 - Bobby
2006 - Open Season
2005 - A Lot Like Love
2005 - Guess Who
2004 - The Butterfly Effect
2003 - Just Married
2003 - Cheaper by the Dozen
2003 - My Boss's Daughter
2001 - Texas Rangers
2000 - Reindeer Games
2000 - Down to You
2000 - Dude, Where’s My Car?
1999 - Coming Soon
Guest TV Roles
TiVo Addict (Voiced)
In 1997 he was a biochemical engineering student at the University of Iowa, working at General Mills sweeping Cheerio dust from the floor in Cedar Rapids, Iowa for $12 an hour. He also has a fraternal twin brother, Michael, and a sister, Tausha. He grew up in rural Homestead, Iowa, graduating from Clear Creek-Amana High School in Tiffin, Iowa.
- Often wears the same beaded necklace in pictures, interviews, etc.
- Lost out to 'Josh Hartnett' (qv) for a role in _Pearl Harbor (2001)_ (qv).
- Lost the lead role of Drew Baylor in _Elizabethtown (2005)_ (qv) to 'Orlando Bloom' (qv) when 'Cameron Crowe (I)' (qv) decided he wanted an actor that had a solid résumé consisting of Theatre and Drama school training.
- Older sister Tausha (born 1975) has a daughter, Dakota (born 1999).
- Shares a birthday with 'Chris Rock (I)' (qv).
- Along with 'Topher Grace' (qv), he chose not to renew his contract to do an 8th season of _"That '70s Show" (1998)_ (qv), wishing to pursue other projects.
- Is a member of the Delta Chi Fraternity.
- Ranked #17 in TV Guide's list of "TV's 25 Greatest Teen Idols" (23 January 2005 issue).