Feb. 7th, 1978
Cedar Rapids, Iowa, USA
6' 2 1/2"
Ashton Kutcher's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles2010 - Valentine's Day
2010 - Killers
2009 - Spread
2009 - Personal Effects
2008 - What Happens in Vegas...
2006 - Bobby
2006 - Open Season
2005 - A Lot Like Love
2005 - Guess Who
2004 - The Butterfly Effect
2003 - Just Married
2003 - Cheaper by the Dozen
2003 - My Boss's Daughter
2001 - Texas Rangers
2000 - Reindeer Games
2000 - Down to You
2000 - Dude, Where’s My Car?
1999 - Coming Soon
Guest TV Roles
TiVo Addict (Voiced)
In 1997 he was a biochemical engineering student at the University of Iowa, working at General Mills sweeping Cheerio dust from the floor in Cedar Rapids, Iowa for $12 an hour. He also has a fraternal twin brother, Michael, and a sister, Tausha. He grew up in rural Homestead, Iowa, graduating from Clear Creek-Amana High School in Tiffin, Iowa.
- Along with 'Topher Grace' (qv), he chose not to renew his contract to do an 8th season of _"That '70s Show" (1998)_ (qv), wishing to pursue other projects.
- Marriage to 'Demi Moore' (qv) is his first, her third.
- Has two toes on his left foot that are fused together, meaning they are webbed
- Has a fraternal twin brother, Michael, & an older sister, Tausha
- Former boyfriend of 'Brittany Murphy' (qv)
- Attended the University of Iowa, as did 'Gene Wilder' (qv), 'Ben Rollins' (qv), and 'Mary Beth Hurt' (qv).
- Was once so poor, he donated his blood for money while attending the University of Iowa.
- Lost out to 'Josh Hartnett' (qv) for a role in _Pearl Harbor (2001)_ (qv).