Feb. 7th, 1978
Cedar Rapids, Iowa, USA
6' 2 1/2
Ashton Kutcher's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles
Guest TV Roles[none found]
In 1997 he was a biochemical engineering student at the University of Iowa, working at General Mills sweeping Cheerio dust from the floor in Cedar Rapids, Iowa for $12 an hour. He also has a fraternal twin brother, Michael, and a sister, Tausha. He grew up in rural Homestead, Iowa, graduating from Clear Creek-Amana High School in Tiffin, Iowa.
- Has a fraternal twin brother, Michael, & an older sister, Tausha
- Of mostly Irish American descent. He also has some Native American and Bohemian (the source of his surname) ancestry
- Lost the lead role of Drew Baylor in _Elizabethtown (2005)_ (qv) to 'Orlando Bloom' (qv) when 'Cameron Crowe (I)' (qv) decided he wanted an actor that had a solid résumé consisting of Theatre and Drama school training.
- (2002) One of Teen People Magazine's 25 Hottest Stars Under 25.
- Wrestled in high school. In his senior year he injured himself and had to quit.
- Attended the University of Iowa, as did 'Gene Wilder' (qv), 'Ben Rollins' (qv), and 'Mary Beth Hurt' (qv).
- His parents are Larry Kutcher (an employee of General Mills) and Diane (who worked for Procter & Gamble)
- Was considered for the role of Batman in _Batman Begins (2005)_ (qv), but the role eventually went to 'Christian Bale' (qv).