Feb. 7th, 1978
Cedar Rapids, Iowa, USA
6' 2 1/2
Ashton Kutcher's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles
Guest TV Roles[none found]
In 1997 he was a biochemical engineering student at the University of Iowa, working at General Mills sweeping Cheerio dust from the floor in Cedar Rapids, Iowa for $12 an hour. He also has a fraternal twin brother, Michael, and a sister, Tausha. He grew up in rural Homestead, Iowa, graduating from Clear Creek-Amana High School in Tiffin, Iowa.
- Was once so poor, he donated his blood for money while attending the University of Iowa.
- Along with 'Topher Grace' (qv), he chose not to renew his contract to do an 8th season of _"That '70s Show" (1998)_ (qv), wishing to pursue other projects.
- Lost the lead role of Drew Baylor in _Elizabethtown (2005)_ (qv) to 'Orlando Bloom' (qv) when 'Cameron Crowe (I)' (qv) decided he wanted an actor that had a solid résumé consisting of Theatre and Drama school training.
- Used to have a job sweeping the floor at a General Mills plant
- Created the MTV show _"Punk'd" (2003)_ (qv) with his friend 'Jason Goldberg (I)' (qv).
- His twin brother Michael was born with a septal heart defect.
- His parents are Larry Kutcher (an employee of General Mills) and Diane (who worked for Procter & Gamble)
- Wrestled in high school. In his senior year he injured himself and had to quit.