Feb. 7th, 1978
Cedar Rapids, Iowa, USA
6' 2 1/2
Ashton Kutcher's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles2010 - Valentine's Day
2010 - Killers
2009 - Spread
2009 - Personal Effects
2008 - What Happens in Vegas...
2006 - Bobby
2006 - Open Season
2005 - A Lot Like Love
2005 - Guess Who
2004 - The Butterfly Effect
2003 - Just Married
2003 - Cheaper by the Dozen
2003 - My Boss's Daughter
2001 - Texas Rangers
2000 - Reindeer Games
2000 - Down to You
2000 - Dude, Where’s My Car?
1999 - Coming Soon
Guest TV Roles
TiVo Addict (Voiced)
In 1997 he was a biochemical engineering student at the University of Iowa, working at General Mills sweeping Cheerio dust from the floor in Cedar Rapids, Iowa for $12 an hour. He also has a fraternal twin brother, Michael, and a sister, Tausha. He grew up in rural Homestead, Iowa, graduating from Clear Creek-Amana High School in Tiffin, Iowa.
- Wrestled in high school. In his senior year he injured himself and had to quit.
- Voted #3 on VH1's 100 Hottest Hotties.
- Is a member of the Delta Chi Fraternity.
- Of mostly Irish American descent. He also has some Native American and Bohemian (the source of his surname) ancestry
- Ranked #17 in TV Guide's list of "TV's 25 Greatest Teen Idols" (23 January 2005 issue).
- Tallest cast member of _"That '70s Show" (1998)_ (qv).
- Lost out to 'Josh Hartnett' (qv) for a role in _Pearl Harbor (2001)_ (qv).
- He auditioned for a role at NBC and knew he didn't land it. As he was leaving, an executive asked him to read for a new NBC pilot called _"Wind on Water" (1998)_ (qv). "I went and did a cold reading of the character and found out I had gotten the job but told them I had to read the script first and after reading it, decided I did not want to be a cowboy surfer. My agent had told me about a series called "Teenage Wasteland" (later renamed _"That '70s Show" (1998)_ (qv)) and I went in to read and told them I had to know if I had gotten the role by 3:45 that afternoon. I was supposed to tell NBC if I wanted the role on _"Wind on Water" (1998)_ (qv) by 4:00 p.m. Luckily, I got the role on this show". _"Wind on Water" (1998)_ (qv) was canceled after two episodes.