Feb. 7th, 1978
Cedar Rapids, Iowa, USA
6' 2 1/2"
Ashton Kutcher's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles2010 - Valentine's Day
2010 - Killers
2009 - Spread
2009 - Personal Effects
2008 - What Happens in Vegas...
2006 - Bobby
2006 - Open Season
2005 - A Lot Like Love
2005 - Guess Who
2004 - The Butterfly Effect
2003 - Just Married
2003 - Cheaper by the Dozen
2003 - My Boss's Daughter
2001 - Texas Rangers
2000 - Reindeer Games
2000 - Down to You
2000 - Dude, Where’s My Car?
1999 - Coming Soon
Guest TV Roles
TiVo Addict (Voiced)
In 1997 he was a biochemical engineering student at the University of Iowa, working at General Mills sweeping Cheerio dust from the floor in Cedar Rapids, Iowa for $12 an hour. He also has a fraternal twin brother, Michael, and a sister, Tausha. He grew up in rural Homestead, Iowa, graduating from Clear Creek-Amana High School in Tiffin, Iowa.
- Ranked #17 in TV Guide's list of "TV's 25 Greatest Teen Idols" (23 January 2005 issue).
- Is close friends with _"Smallville" (2001)_ (qv) star 'Tom Welling' (qv) whom he met when they were both modeling.
- Lost the lead role of Drew Baylor in _Elizabethtown (2005)_ (qv) to 'Orlando Bloom' (qv) when 'Cameron Crowe (I)' (qv) decided he wanted an actor that had a solid résumé consisting of Theatre and Drama school training.
- Owns a restaurant in Los Angeles called Dolce.
- Former boyfriend of 'Brittany Murphy' (qv)
- Shares a birthday with 'Chris Rock (I)' (qv).
- Member of the Delta Chi Fraternity, along with 'Kevin Costner' (qv) and 'Alan Heitz' (qv).
- His three stepdaughters call him MOD ("My Other Dad").