Feb. 7th, 1978
Cedar Rapids, Iowa, USA
6' 2 1/2
Ashton Kutcher's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles
Guest TV Roles[none found]
In 1997 he was a biochemical engineering student at the University of Iowa, working at General Mills sweeping Cheerio dust from the floor in Cedar Rapids, Iowa for $12 an hour. He also has a fraternal twin brother, Michael, and a sister, Tausha. He grew up in rural Homestead, Iowa, graduating from Clear Creek-Amana High School in Tiffin, Iowa.
- Was the first of the six primary cast members of _"That '70s Show" (1998)_ (qv) to receive a Razzie Award nomination. He was nominated for Worst Actor of 2004 for his roles in the films _Cheaper by the Dozen (2003)_ (qv), _Just Married (2003)_ (qv) and _My Boss's Daughter (2003)_ (qv). However, he did not win.
- Won the Fresh Faces of Iowa modeling contest in 1997, sparking a modeling career in New York City.
- While as a guest on _"The View" (1997)_ (qv), he explained he quit smoking cigarettes for his role in _The Guardian (2006/I)_ (qv) by reading the book, "The Easy Way to Stop Smoking" by 'Allen Carr' (qv).
- Has a fraternal twin brother, Michael, & an older sister, Tausha
- Is close friends with _"Smallville" (2001)_ (qv) star 'Tom Welling' (qv) whom he met when they were both modeling.
- Of mostly Irish American descent. He also has some Native American and Bohemian (the source of his surname) ancestry
- Is of Irish ancestry
- Is ranked #35 on Premiere Magazine's 50 Most Disturbing Moments in Movie History. Kutcher's face is just placed there, instead of an explanation as to why.