Feb. 7th, 1978
Cedar Rapids, Iowa, USA
6' 2 1/2"
Ashton Kutcher's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles2010 - Valentine's Day
2010 - Killers
2009 - Spread
2009 - Personal Effects
2008 - What Happens in Vegas...
2006 - Bobby
2006 - Open Season
2005 - A Lot Like Love
2005 - Guess Who
2004 - The Butterfly Effect
2003 - Just Married
2003 - Cheaper by the Dozen
2003 - My Boss's Daughter
2001 - Texas Rangers
2000 - Reindeer Games
2000 - Down to You
2000 - Dude, Where’s My Car?
1999 - Coming Soon
Guest TV Roles
TiVo Addict (Voiced)
In 1997 he was a biochemical engineering student at the University of Iowa, working at General Mills sweeping Cheerio dust from the floor in Cedar Rapids, Iowa for $12 an hour. He also has a fraternal twin brother, Michael, and a sister, Tausha. He grew up in rural Homestead, Iowa, graduating from Clear Creek-Amana High School in Tiffin, Iowa.
- On January 23, 2004, he went head to head with his _"That '70s Show" (1998)_ (qv) co-star 'Topher Grace' (qv) at the box office as _The Butterfly Effect (2004)_ (qv) starring Kutcher and _Win a Date with Tad Hamilton! (2004)_ (qv) both opened against one another. _The Butterfly Effect (2004)_ (qv) won the race coming in at the #1 spot, while _Win a Date with Tad Hamilton! (2004)_ (qv) came in at #3 just after _Along Came Polly (2004)_ (qv).
- His wedding with actress 'Demi Moore' (qv) was attended by about 100 guests, among them were Moore's ex-husband 'Bruce Willis' (qv), their three children, and 'Lucy Liu' (qv).
- Older sister Tausha (born 1975) has a daughter, Dakota (born 1999).
- Is a member of the Delta Chi Fraternity.
- Member of the Delta Chi Fraternity, along with 'Kevin Costner' (qv) and 'Alan Heitz' (qv).
- Was the first of the six primary cast members of _"That '70s Show" (1998)_ (qv) to receive a Razzie Award nomination. He was nominated for Worst Actor of 2004 for his roles in the films _Cheaper by the Dozen (2003)_ (qv), _Just Married (2003)_ (qv) and _My Boss's Daughter (2003)_ (qv). However, he did not win.
- Created the MTV show _"Punk'd" (2003)_ (qv) with his friend 'Jason Goldberg (I)' (qv).
- While as a guest on _"The View" (1997)_ (qv), he explained he quit smoking cigarettes for his role in _The Guardian (2006/I)_ (qv) by reading the book, "The Easy Way to Stop Smoking" by 'Allen Carr' (qv).