Sep. 23rd, 1984
Naaldwijk, Zuid-Holland, Netherlands
Anneliese van der Pol's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles2010 - Vampires Suck
2007 - Bratz
Guest TV Roles
Anneliese was born in Naaldwijk, Noord Holland, The Netherlands on September 23,1984 and moved to the United States when she was a young child. Her mother named her after the late Holocaust refugee Anne Frank. A graduate of the Musical Theater Program at The Orange County High School of the Arts, California, Anneliese (pronounced AH-na-LEE-zah) has already made an impressive mark in the world of entertainment. For her captivating performance as Eva Péron in the Buena Park Civic Theater production of Evita (1996), she not only won rave reviews from the Los Angeles Times but also earned a place in history as the the youngest actress - at the age of 15 - to play the role in a professional production. More recently, Anneliese starred as Laurey in Oklahoma! (1955) for Austin Musical Theater, and was nominated for Best Actress In a Musical.
On television, she stars as Chelsea Daniels, Raven's best friend and sidekick who often draws her into humorous escapades in the Disney Channel original comedy series "That's So Raven" (2003).
- Her childhood home was in Bellflower, California.
- (1999) Won a Bobbi Award ("Best Actress/Musical") for her portrayal of Sandy in the Huntington Playhouse production of "Grease".
- Favorite Films: _What About Bob? (1991)_ (qv), _The Shawshank Redemption (1994)_ (qv) and _The Big Lebowski (1998)_ (qv).
- Is named after Holocaust victim, Anne Frank, whose full name is Annelies Frank.
- Good friends with 'Ricky Ullman' (qv).
- Turned down the lead role on the animated series _"Kim Possible" (2002)_ (qv).
- Received an Austin Critics Table nomination ("Best Actress in a Musical") for her portrayal of Laurey in the Austin Musical Theatre production of "Oklahoma!".
- Attended the Orange County High School for the Arts.