Mar. 29th, 1960
Wethersfield, Connecticut, USA
Annabella Sciorra's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles
Guest TV Roles[none found]
- Listed as one of twelve "Promising New Actors of 1990" in John Willis' Screen World, Vol. 42.
- Her father is a veterinarian.
- Grew up near Hartford, Connecticut until her parents moved to New York for employment.
- Her last name is pronounced "Shee-or-uh".
- Her father is of Italian and Cuban descent and her mother is of French descent.
- Attended New York's prestigious American Academy Of Dramatic Arts.
- She earned an Emmy nomination playing Tony Sopranos's girlfriend Gloria Trillo on _"The Sopranos" (1999)_ (qv).
- Took acting lessons as a teenager.