39 (passed away Feb. 8th, 2007)
Nov. 28th, 1967
Houston, Texas, USA
Anna Nicole Smith's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles2007 - Illegal Aliens
2005 - Be Cool
1994 - Naked Gun 33 1/3: The Final Insult
1994 - The Hudsucker Proxy
Guest TV Roles
- Mother, 'Virgie Hart' (qv), is a sheriff's deputy.
- (28 April 1998) Crowned Miss Republic of Cuervo Gold, a title she retained for one year. She was one of 8 contestants, but won because "her party spirit won out".
- An advertising campaign for Swedish fashion company "H&M" with posters of Anna caused several car accidents in major European cities (1994).
- Was a supporter of gays and lesbians, and even attended the 35th annual Los Angeles Gay, Lesbian, Bi-Sexual & Transgender Pride Parade in 2005.
- Her Playmate data sheet for May 1992 gives her measurements at 36DD-26-38 with a weight of 140 lbs. When she became Playmate of the year, her weight was reported at 155 lbs. Her weight reached a peak of 224 lbs in 1996, but she managed to slim down to a reported 138 lbs in 1997. She gained weight since and was close to her peak weight in 2002, but she lost down to her natural weight in 2005 (back down to her 1990s modeling weight) and was a representative of a weight-loss program.
- Worked in a fried chicken restaurant in Mexia, TX, and married one of the cooks (Billy Smith), according to Playboy Playmate of the Year interview.
- Her daily life was televised on E! network's _"The Anna Nicole Show" (2002)_ (qv) which debuted in August 2002. The last episode aired June 1, 2003.
- Has fought her former stepson, 'E. Pierce Marshall' (qv), in court since November 1999, suing for half of her late husband's $1.6 billion estate. In Sept. 2000, LA bankruptcy judge awarded Anna $449,754,134 from husband's estate. But in July 2001, Houston judge Mike Wood vacated that award and ordered her to pay over $1 million in fees and expenses to stepson E. Pierce Marshall's team. Finally, in March 2002, was awarded $88 million from the estate of her late husband, but was denied claim that she was also owed interest on that money. As of January 2007, the legal war wages on.