39 (passed away Feb. 8th, 2007)
Nov. 28th, 1967
Houston, Texas, USA
Anna Nicole Smith's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles2007 - Illegal Aliens
2005 - Be Cool
1994 - Naked Gun 33 1/3: The Final Insult
1994 - The Hudsucker Proxy
Guest TV Roles
- Married 'J. Howard Marshall II' (qv) when she was 26; he was nearly 90.
- Born to Donald Eugene Hogan and Virgie Mae Tabers, she was raised by her mother and her aunt Elaine after her parents' divorce in 1969.
- Measurements: 36A-25-37 (dancer in Texas 1988), 42DD-26-38 (after implants early 1990s), 39DD-27-39 (1993 Playmate of the Year), 39D-27-39 (slimmed down after rehab & dieting). (Source: Celebrity Sleuth magazine)
- After her first pictorial in Playboy, Guess? Jeans designer 'Paul Marciano' (qv) was so intrigued by her look that he contacted Playboy to ask "Who is this girl?" He signed her as the Guess? Jeans model on the spot, no question asked.
- When Guess? Jeans executive Paul Marciano first saw Playboy Playmate Anna Nicole Smith in an early 1990s issue, he immediately thought of 'Jayne Mansfield' (qv). Marciano hired Anna Nicole to replace 'Claudia Schiffer' (qv) as a Guess? Spokesmodel and molded Anna's look and black-and-white photo sessions after 'Jayne Mansfield' (qv) in the Guess? Jeans advertisement campaign.
- Before landing her first cover of Playboy magazine, Anna was working at Wal-Mart earning $60 a week.
- Playboy Playmate of the Month May 1992. Playboy Playmate of the Year 1993. She's the biggest (tallest, heaviest, biggest measurements) Playmate of the Year, although 'India Allen' (qv) (1988) and 'Julie Cialini' (qv) (1995) were also 5'11" tall.
- An advertising campaign for Swedish fashion company "H&M" with posters of Anna caused several car accidents in major European cities (1994).