39 (passed away Feb. 8th, 2007)
Nov. 28th, 1967
Houston, Texas, USA
Anna Nicole Smith's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles2007 - Illegal Aliens
2005 - Be Cool
1994 - Naked Gun 33 1/3: The Final Insult
1994 - The Hudsucker Proxy
Guest TV Roles
- Her Playmate data sheet for May 1992 gives her measurements at 36DD-26-38 with a weight of 140 lbs. When she became Playmate of the year, her weight was reported at 155 lbs. Her weight reached a peak of 224 lbs in 1996, but she managed to slim down to a reported 138 lbs in 1997. She gained weight since and was close to her peak weight in 2002, but she lost down to her natural weight in 2005 (back down to her 1990s modeling weight) and was a representative of a weight-loss program.
- Born to Donald Eugene Hogan and Virgie Mae Tabers, she was raised by her mother and her aunt Elaine after her parents' divorce in 1969.
- On September 7, 2006, she gave birth to a healthy 6 pound, 9 ounce baby girl named Dannielynn Hope. The name Hope is in memory of the baby's deceased brother, 'Daniel Smith (VIII)' (qv), who died suddenly while visiting his mother and newborn sister in their hospital room on September 10, 2006.
- Has fought her former stepson, 'E. Pierce Marshall' (qv), in court since November 1999, suing for half of her late husband's $1.6 billion estate. In Sept. 2000, LA bankruptcy judge awarded Anna $449,754,134 from husband's estate. But in July 2001, Houston judge Mike Wood vacated that award and ordered her to pay over $1 million in fees and expenses to stepson E. Pierce Marshall's team. Finally, in March 2002, was awarded $88 million from the estate of her late husband, but was denied claim that she was also owed interest on that money. As of January 2007, the legal war wages on.
- Her substantial Guess earnings enabled her to hire a nanny to help care for then-7-year-old-son Daniel and buy a four-bedroom home in Houston, three horses and two cars.
- She liked lying in bed, watching TV and shopping.
- The character "Hanna Nicola Smythe" on the NBC soap opera _"Passions" (1999)_ (qv) is based on her.
- When Guess? Jeans executive Paul Marciano first saw Playboy Playmate Anna Nicole Smith in an early 1990s issue, he immediately thought of 'Jayne Mansfield' (qv). Marciano hired Anna Nicole to replace 'Claudia Schiffer' (qv) as a Guess? Spokesmodel and molded Anna's look and black-and-white photo sessions after 'Jayne Mansfield' (qv) in the Guess? Jeans advertisement campaign.