39 (passed away Feb. 8th, 2007)
Nov. 28th, 1967
Houston, Texas, USA
Anna Nicole Smith's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles
Guest TV Roles[none found]
- Her son, 'Daniel Smith (VIII)' (qv), died suddenly while visiting his mother and newborn sister in their hospital room over the week ending 10th September 2006. He had flown to the Bahamas on Saturday to join his mother and was in her hospital room Sunday when he collapsed.
- Before landing her first cover of Playboy magazine, Anna was working at Wal-Mart earning $60 a week.
- Former Guess? jeans model.
- Descended from George Soule, married with Mary Bucket or Becket and Mayflower passenger.
- She liked lying in bed, watching TV and shopping.
- Mother, 'Virgie Hart' (qv), is a sheriff's deputy.
- Has five half-siblings, including half-sister 'Donna Hogan' (qv).
- Has fought her former stepson, 'E. Pierce Marshall' (qv), in court since November 1999, suing for half of her late husband's $1.6 billion estate. In Sept. 2000, LA bankruptcy judge awarded Anna $449,754,134 from husband's estate. But in July 2001, Houston judge Mike Wood vacated that award and ordered her to pay over $1 million in fees and expenses to stepson E. Pierce Marshall's team. Finally, in March 2002, was awarded $88 million from the estate of her late husband, but was denied claim that she was also owed interest on that money. As of January 2007, the legal war wages on.