39 (passed away Feb. 8th, 2007)
Nov. 28th, 1967
Houston, Texas, USA
Anna Nicole Smith's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles2007 - Illegal Aliens
2005 - Be Cool
1994 - Naked Gun 33 1/3: The Final Insult
1994 - The Hudsucker Proxy
Guest TV Roles
- Descended from George Soule, married with Mary Bucket or Becket and Mayflower passenger.
- Measurements: 36A-25-37 (dancer in Texas 1988), 42DD-26-38 (after implants early 1990s), 39DD-27-39 (1993 Playmate of the Year), 39D-27-39 (slimmed down after rehab & dieting). (Source: Celebrity Sleuth magazine)
- Before landing her first cover of Playboy magazine, Anna was working at Wal-Mart earning $60 a week.
- Met her second husband, 'J. Howard Marshall II' (qv), when she was a topless dancer in Houston in 1991.
- Married 'J. Howard Marshall II' (qv) when she was 26; he was nearly 90.
- An advertising campaign for Swedish fashion company "H&M" with posters of Anna caused several car accidents in major European cities (1994).
- When Guess? Jeans executive Paul Marciano first saw Playboy Playmate Anna Nicole Smith in an early 1990s issue, he immediately thought of 'Jayne Mansfield' (qv). Marciano hired Anna Nicole to replace 'Claudia Schiffer' (qv) as a Guess? Spokesmodel and molded Anna's look and black-and-white photo sessions after 'Jayne Mansfield' (qv) in the Guess? Jeans advertisement campaign.
- Has five half-siblings, including half-sister 'Donna Hogan' (qv).