39 (passed away Feb. 8th, 2007)
Nov. 28th, 1967
Houston, Texas, USA
Anna Nicole Smith's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles
Guest TV Roles[none found]
- Anna's line from her Trim-Spa commercials, "Like my body?", also became her catchphrase.
- Former Guess? jeans model.
- Was a supporter of gays and lesbians, and even attended the 35th annual Los Angeles Gay, Lesbian, Bi-Sexual & Transgender Pride Parade in 2005.
- She began modeling at 20.
- Playboy Playmate of the Month May 1992.
- Born to Donald Eugene Hogan and Virgie Mae Tabers, she was raised by her mother and her aunt Elaine after her parents' divorce in 1969.
- 'Howard K. Stern' (qv) announced on _"Larry King Live" (1985)_ (qv) that he is the father of Anna Nicole's daughter, and that he and Anna have been in a relationship for some time. Photographer 'Larry Birkhead' (qv) filed suit to force DNA testing to prove he is the father. Howard and Anna fought Birkhead's efforts, going so far as moving to the Bahamas to have the baby. On 1 May 2007, Birkhead was allowed to leave the Bahamas with the baby after a DNA test proved his paternity.
- Descended from George Soule, married with Mary Bucket or Becket and Mayflower passenger.