39 (passed away Feb. 8th, 2007)
Nov. 28th, 1967
Houston, Texas, USA
Anna Nicole Smith's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles
Guest TV Roles[none found]
- On September 7, 2006, she gave birth to a healthy 6 pound, 9 ounce baby girl named Dannielynn Hope. The name Hope is in memory of the baby's deceased brother, 'Daniel Smith (VIII)' (qv), who died suddenly while visiting his mother and newborn sister in their hospital room on September 10, 2006.
- Descended from George Soule, married with Mary Bucket or Becket and Mayflower passenger.
- Her son, 'Daniel Smith (VIII)' (qv), died suddenly while visiting his mother and newborn sister in their hospital room over the week ending 10th September 2006. He had flown to the Bahamas on Saturday to join his mother and was in her hospital room Sunday when he collapsed.
- When Guess? Jeans executive Paul Marciano first saw Playboy Playmate Anna Nicole Smith in an early 1990s issue, he immediately thought of 'Jayne Mansfield' (qv). Marciano hired Anna Nicole to replace 'Claudia Schiffer' (qv) as a Guess? Spokesmodel and molded Anna's look and black-and-white photo sessions after 'Jayne Mansfield' (qv) in the Guess? Jeans advertisement campaign.
- Playboy Playmate of the Month May 1992. Playboy Playmate of the Year 1993. She's the biggest (tallest, heaviest, biggest measurements) Playmate of the Year, although 'India Allen' (qv) (1988) and 'Julie Cialini' (qv) (1995) were also 5'11" tall.
- She liked lying in bed, watching TV and shopping.
- The character "Hanna Nicola Smythe" on the NBC soap opera _"Passions" (1999)_ (qv) is based on her.
- Anna's line from her Trim-Spa commercials, "Like my body?", also became her catchphrase.