May. 22nd, 1972
Damariscotta, Maine, USA
Anna Belknap's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles
Guest TV Roles[none found]
Belknap's television credits include series regular roles in Medical Investigation and The Handler, a recurring role in Deadline, and guest-starring roles in Law & Order, Law & Order: Special Victims Unit, and Without a Trace. Belknap appeared in the movie Alchemy and made her feature film debut in the independent film The Reality Trap. Belknap joined the cast of the long-running crime drama CSI: NY as Detective Lindsay Monroe in 2005 during the season two's episode, "Zoo York".
Her stage credits include the Off-Broadway production of Metamorphoses at New York's Second Stage Theatre, as well as roles at the Mark Taper Forum, the Old Globe Theatre, the Westport Country Playhouse, and the Williamstown Theatre Festival.
- Member of the Rude Mechanicals Theater Co. in New York City.
- Expecting her first child this winter. .
- While most of the _"CSI: NY" (2004)_ (qv) cast is from New York, Belknap is one of four exceptions. The others are 'Gary Sinise' (qv) (who was born in Illinois), 'Melina Kanakaredes' (qv) (who was born in Ohio), and 'A.J. Buckley (I)' (qv) (who was born in Dublin). However, Belknap and Sinise have both lived in NY at some point in time.
- Expecting second child early 2009.
- Welcomed her second child, a son, reportedly named George, on February 6, 2009.
- On January 14, 2007, she gave birth to a daughter, whose name has never been publicly released.
- Name pronounced "Bell Nap.".
- Recipient of the 2002 San Diego Theater Critics Circle Craig Noel Award for Outstanding Performance as "Marina" in the Globe Theaters' production of "Pericles" by William Shakespeare.