Aug. 10th, 1972
Dallas, Texas, USA
Angie Harmon's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles2006 - End Game
2005 - Fun with Dick and Jane
2005 - The Deal
2003 - Agent Cody Banks
2001 - Good Advice
1997 - Lawn Dogs
Guest TV Roles
A.D.A. Abbie Carmichael
Barbara Gordon (Voiced)
Herself - Panelist
Harmon was born in Highland Park, Texas, the daughter of Daphne Demar (née Caravageli) and Lawrence Paul "Larry" Harmon, a hospital information-network executive in Dallas. Her mother is of Greek descent and her father is of English, as well as Irish, Scottish, Welsh, and Dutch, descent. Both of her parents were models in the 1970s.
Harmon worked as a child model and in 1987, won a Seventeen modeling contest. She attended Highland Park High School until 1990, where she was a member of the Highland Belles. One of her schoolmates was Stephanie March of Law & Order: SVU who was a sophomore when Harmon was a senior. She won a Spectrum Model Search contest shortly afterward, subsequently pursuing a successful modeling career and becoming well known in the early 1990s. She worked as a runway model for Calvin Klein, Giorgio Armani, and Donna Karan and appeared on the covers of ELLE, Cosmopolitan, and Esquire. She is signed with IMG Models in New York City.
- Good friend of 'Garcelle Beauvais' (qv).
- Was once pulled over by a police officer for a "rolling stop" violation. When asked to step out of the vehicle, she responded, "No." The officer asked why, and she told him that she had no pants on. He shined his flashlight in to see and responded, "Oh!" Her pants and blouse were in the trunk along with her driver's license, which the officer initially wanted to see. It turned out that before she got in the car she had accidentally sat on some fire ants and had to strip to her bra and panties to get them off her. She told this while on _"The Tonight Show with Jay Leno" (1992)_ (qv) in May 1999.
- "Discovered" by 'David Hasselhoff' (qv) on an airline flight.
- Announced she is expecting her third child, this winter. (August 2008).
- On June 22, 2005, she and her husband, 'Jason Sehorn' (qv), welcomed their second child, a girl named Avery Grace Sehorn, in Dallas, Texas.
- Married to New York Giants All-Pro defensive back 'Jason Sehorn' (qv). They met after she attended a Giants football game.
- Spoke at the Republican National Convention with her husband, 'Jason Sehorn' (qv), on August 30, 2004.
- Measurements: 34-24-35 (Source: Celebrity Sleuth magazine).