Aug. 10th, 1972
Dallas, Texas, USA
Angie Harmon's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles
Guest TV Roles[none found]
Harmon was born in Highland Park, Texas, the daughter of Daphne Demar (née Caravageli) and Lawrence Paul "Larry" Harmon, a hospital information-network executive in Dallas. Her mother is of Greek descent and her father is of English, as well as Irish, Scottish, Welsh, and Dutch, descent. Both of her parents were models in the 1970s.
Harmon worked as a child model and in 1987, won a Seventeen modeling contest. She attended Highland Park High School until 1990, where she was a member of the Highland Belles. One of her schoolmates was 'Stephanie March' of Law & Order: SVU who was a sophomore when Harmon was a senior. She won a Spectrum Model Search contest shortly afterward, subsequently pursuing a successful modeling career and becoming well known in the early 1990s. She worked as a runway model for Calvin Klein, Giorgio Armani, and Donna Karan and appeared on the covers of ELLE, Cosmopolitan, and Esquire. She is signed with IMG Models in New York City.
- Married to New York Giants All-Pro defensive back 'Jason Sehorn' (qv). They met after she attended a Giants football game.
- Good friend of 'Garcelle Beauvais' (qv).
- Of Native American and German heritage on her father's side and of Greek heritage on her mother's side.
- Spoke at the Republican National Convention with her husband, 'Jason Sehorn' (qv), on August 30, 2004.
- No relation to 'Mark Harmon (I)' (qv).
- On December 18, 2008, she and her husband, 'Jason Sehorn' (qv), welcomed their third child, a daughter named Emery Hope Sehorn.
- Measurements: 34-24-35 (Source: Celebrity Sleuth magazine).
- Her parents, Lawrence Paul (Larry) Harmon and Daphne Demar Caravageli, both were models. They divorced when she was still a toddler.