Aug. 10th, 1972
Dallas, Texas, USA
Angie Harmon's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles
Guest TV Roles[none found]
Harmon was born in Highland Park, Texas, the daughter of Daphne Demar (née Caravageli) and Lawrence Paul "Larry" Harmon, a hospital information-network executive in Dallas. Her mother is of Greek descent and her father is of English, as well as Irish, Scottish, Welsh, and Dutch, descent. Both of her parents were models in the 1970s.
Harmon worked as a child model and in 1987, won a Seventeen modeling contest. She attended Highland Park High School until 1990, where she was a member of the Highland Belles. One of her schoolmates was 'Stephanie March' of Law & Order: SVU who was a sophomore when Harmon was a senior. She won a Spectrum Model Search contest shortly afterward, subsequently pursuing a successful modeling career and becoming well known in the early 1990s. She worked as a runway model for Calvin Klein, Giorgio Armani, and Donna Karan and appeared on the covers of ELLE, Cosmopolitan, and Esquire. She is signed with IMG Models in New York City.
- On October 14, 2003, at 10:55 a.m. she and husband 'Jason Sehorn' (qv) welcomed their first child, a daughter, Finley Faith Sehorn in Dallas, Texas.
- Her parents, Lawrence Paul (Larry) Harmon and Daphne Demar Caravageli, both were models. They divorced when she was still a toddler.
- 3/13/00: While on the _"The Tonight Show with Jay Leno" (1992)_ (qv), her boyfriend, NY Giants football player 'Jason Sehorn' (qv), walked out onstage and proposed during the program. Angie accepted, and her father then came out as well to give his blessing. The proposal was arranged by Sehorn and the "Tonight Show" staff.
- Of Native American and German heritage on her father's side and of Greek heritage on her mother's side.
- "Discovered" by 'David Hasselhoff' (qv) on an airline flight.
- Went to Highland Park High School in Dallas, Texas. She graduated in 1990. When Angie was 15 years old and in the 10th grade, she won the national cover girl contest for Seventeen magazine.
- Attended the same Dallas high school as E's 'Ted Casablanca (I)' (qv).
- Announced she is expecting her third child, this winter. (August 2008).