Aug. 10th, 1972
Dallas, Texas, USA
Angie Harmon's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles2006 - End Game
2005 - The Deal
2005 - Fun with Dick and Jane
2003 - Agent Cody Banks
2001 - Good Advice
1997 - Lawn Dogs
Guest TV Roles
Herself - Guest
Herself - Guest
Barbara Gordon (Voiced)
Harmon was born in Highland Park, Texas, the daughter of Daphne Demar (née Caravageli) and Lawrence Paul "Larry" Harmon, a hospital information-network executive in Dallas. Her mother is of Greek descent and her father is of English, as well as Irish, Scottish, Welsh, and Dutch, descent. Both of her parents were models in the 1970s.
Harmon worked as a child model and in 1987, won a Seventeen modeling contest. She attended Highland Park High School until 1990, where she was a member of the Highland Belles. One of her schoolmates was 'Stephanie March' of Law & Order: SVU who was a sophomore when Harmon was a senior. She won a Spectrum Model Search contest shortly afterward, subsequently pursuing a successful modeling career and becoming well known in the early 1990s. She worked as a runway model for Calvin Klein, Giorgio Armani, and Donna Karan and appeared on the covers of ELLE, Cosmopolitan, and Esquire. She is signed with IMG Models in New York City.
- Measurements: 34-24-35 (Source: Celebrity Sleuth magazine).
- Attended the same Dallas high school as E's 'Ted Casablanca (I)' (qv).
- No relation to 'Mark Harmon (I)' (qv).
- On June 22, 2005, she and her husband, 'Jason Sehorn' (qv), welcomed their second child, a girl named Avery Grace Sehorn, in Dallas, Texas.
- Of Native American and German heritage on her father's side and of Greek heritage on her mother's side.
- On October 14, 2003, at 10:55 a.m. she and husband 'Jason Sehorn' (qv) welcomed their first child, a daughter, Finley Faith Sehorn in Dallas, Texas.
- Married to New York Giants All-Pro defensive back 'Jason Sehorn' (qv). They met after she attended a Giants football game.
- 3/13/00: While on the _"The Tonight Show with Jay Leno" (1992)_ (qv), her boyfriend, NY Giants football player 'Jason Sehorn' (qv), walked out onstage and proposed during the program. Angie accepted, and her father then came out as well to give his blessing. The proposal was arranged by Sehorn and the "Tonight Show" staff.