Aug. 10th, 1972
Dallas, Texas, USA
Angie Harmon's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles2006 - End Game
2005 - Fun with Dick and Jane
2005 - The Deal
2003 - Agent Cody Banks
2001 - Good Advice
1997 - Lawn Dogs
Guest TV Roles
A.D.A. Abbie Carmichael
Barbara Gordon (Voiced)
Herself - Restaurant Patron
Harmon was born in Highland Park, Texas, the daughter of Daphne Demar (née Caravageli) and Lawrence Paul "Larry" Harmon, a hospital information-network executive in Dallas. Her mother is of Greek descent and her father is of English, as well as Irish, Scottish, Welsh, and Dutch, descent. Both of her parents were models in the 1970s.
Harmon worked as a child model and in 1987, won a Seventeen modeling contest. She attended Highland Park High School until 1990, where she was a member of the Highland Belles. One of her schoolmates was 'Stephanie March' of Law & Order: SVU who was a sophomore when Harmon was a senior. She won a Spectrum Model Search contest shortly afterward, subsequently pursuing a successful modeling career and becoming well known in the early 1990s. She worked as a runway model for Calvin Klein, Giorgio Armani, and Donna Karan and appeared on the covers of ELLE, Cosmopolitan, and Esquire. She is signed with IMG Models in New York City.
- Married to New York Giants All-Pro defensive back 'Jason Sehorn' (qv). They met after she attended a Giants football game.
- No relation to 'Mark Harmon (I)' (qv).
- On June 22, 2005, she and her husband, 'Jason Sehorn' (qv), welcomed their second child, a girl named Avery Grace Sehorn, in Dallas, Texas.
- Good friend of 'Garcelle Beauvais' (qv).
- "Discovered" by 'David Hasselhoff' (qv) on an airline flight.
- Of Native American and German heritage on her father's side and of Greek heritage on her mother's side.
- Spoke at the Republican National Convention with her husband, 'Jason Sehorn' (qv), on August 30, 2004.
- Went to Highland Park High School in Dallas, Texas. She graduated in 1990. When Angie was 15 years old and in the 10th grade, she won the national cover girl contest for Seventeen magazine.