Aug. 10th, 1972
Dallas, Texas, USA
Angie Harmon's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles2006 - End Game
2005 - Fun with Dick and Jane
2005 - The Deal
2003 - Agent Cody Banks
2001 - Good Advice
1997 - Lawn Dogs
Guest TV Roles
A.D.A. Abbie Carmichael
Barbara Gordon (Voiced)
Herself - Panelist
[no bio found]
- Announced she is expecting her third child, this winter. (August 2008).
- Spoke at the Republican National Convention with her husband, 'Jason Sehorn' (qv), on August 30, 2004.
- Measurements: 34-24-35 (Source: Celebrity Sleuth magazine).
- Her parents, Lawrence Paul (Larry) Harmon and Daphne Demar Caravageli, both were models. They divorced when she was still a toddler.
- Of Native American and German heritage on her father's side and of Greek heritage on her mother's side.
- Married to New York Giants All-Pro defensive back 'Jason Sehorn' (qv). They met after she attended a Giants football game.
- Attended the same high school as _"Law & Order: Special Victims Unit" (1999)_ (qv) cast member 'Stephanie March' (qv). Angie was a senior when Stephanie was a freshman.
- "Discovered" by 'David Hasselhoff' (qv) on an airline flight.