Aug. 10th, 1972
Dallas, Texas, USA
Angie Harmon's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles2006 - End Game
2005 - Fun with Dick and Jane
2005 - The Deal
2003 - Agent Cody Banks
2001 - Good Advice
1997 - Lawn Dogs
Guest TV Roles
A.D.A. Abbie Carmichael
Barbara Gordon (Voiced)
[no bio found]
- On October 14, 2003, at 10:55 a.m. she and husband 'Jason Sehorn' (qv) welcomed their first child, a daughter, Finley Faith Sehorn in Dallas, Texas.
- Her parents, Lawrence Paul (Larry) Harmon and Daphne Demar Caravageli, both were models. They divorced when she was still a toddler.
- Of Native American and German heritage on her father's side and of Greek heritage on her mother's side.
- On June 22, 2005, she and her husband, 'Jason Sehorn' (qv), welcomed their second child, a girl named Avery Grace Sehorn, in Dallas, Texas.
- Spoke at the Republican National Convention with her husband, 'Jason Sehorn' (qv), on August 30, 2004.
- Measurements: 34-24-35 (Source: Celebrity Sleuth magazine).
- 3/13/00: While on the _"The Tonight Show with Jay Leno" (1992)_ (qv), her boyfriend, NY Giants football player 'Jason Sehorn' (qv), walked out onstage and proposed during the program. Angie accepted, and her father then came out as well to give his blessing. The proposal was arranged by Sehorn and the "Tonight Show" staff.
- Attended the same Dallas high school as E's 'Ted Casablanca (I)' (qv).