Jun. 3rd, 1967
New York City, New York, USA
Anderson Cooper's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles2008 - Expelled: No Intelligence Allowed
Guest TV Roles
Himself - Correspondent (segment "Michael Phelps")
Himself - Guest
Himself - Judge
- Also is a freelance writer whose articles have appeared in many other outlets, including Details magazine.
- Modeled with Ford Models for 'Ralph Lauren' (qv), 'Calvin Klein' (qv) and Macy's from age 10 to 13.
- Studied Vietnamese at the University of Hanoi in the 1990s.
- Is of Dutch, Chilean, Spanish and Irish ancestry from his mother.
- Son of 'Gloria Vanderbilt' (qv) and 'Wyatt Cooper' (qv)
- Graduated from Dalton School in Manhattan (1985).
- Started getting gray hair at the age of 20 and was completely gray by the age of 35.
- Named as one of the Sexiest Men Alive in 2005 by People magazine.