Sep. 12th, 1962
Cincinnati, Ohio, USA
Amy Yasbeck's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles
Guest TV Roles[none found]
- She spent her elementary, middle and high school years at two different Catholic schools: Summit Country Day School and Ursuline Academy.
- The month of September is related to all the members of her family. Amy was born on the 12. Her husband was born on the 17th and died on the 11th. Her daughter was born on the 11th. Amy was married on the 18th.
- She moved to New York after losing both of her parents - her father from a heart attack and her mom from Emphysema.
- Starred with husband 'John Ritter' (qv) in an episode of _"The Cosby Show" (1984)_ (qv) 8 years prior to their marriage.
- As a child, Yasbeck was featured on the cover of the Betty Crocker Easy Bake Oven. She was recently presented with a new Easy Bake Oven on the show _"I've Got a Secret" (2000)_ (qv) for which she is a regular panel member.
- Amy and 'John Ritter' (qv) were seen as a married couple having a baby on a 1991 episode of The Cosby Show called Total Control.
- Married 'John Ritter' (qv) at the Murphy Theater, Wilmington, Ohio, the same theater used for the movie watching scene (and external scene outside the theater) in the movie "Lost In Yonkers". On the date of their marriage, the marquee outside the Murphy Theater said simply, "Congratulations John and Amy".
- She is half Irish, half Lebanese.