Jan. 12th, 1978
Fitchburg, Massachusetts, USA
Amerie's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles2004 - First Daughter
Guest TV Roles[none found]
- Grew up in a lot of different places because her father was in the military.
- Studied dance and began to enter talent shows in the third grade which continued throughout her high school graduation.
- Her first single, Why Don't We Fall in Love, was a Top 40 (peaked at number 23) hit on The Billboard Hot 100. Her album, All I Have, peaked at number nine on The Billboard 200.
- Her father is an African-American and her mother is a Korean-American.
- Has a younger sister named Angela Rogers who is now her lawyer.
- Covered the '80s top 10 hit, I'm Coming Out, for the soundtrack to Maid in Manhattan.
- Attended and graduated Georgetown University with a degree in English and Fine Arts.