Apr. 18th, 1984
Los Angeles, California, USA
America Ferrera's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles2014 - How to Train Your Dragon 2
2010 - How to Train Your Dragon
2010 - Our Family Wedding
2010 - The Dry Land
2008 - The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants 2
2006 - Steel City
2005 - The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants
2005 - Lords of Dogtown
2005 - How the Garcia Girls Spent Their Summer
2002 - Real Women have Curves
Guest TV Roles
Birth Name: America Georgine Ferrera
Spouse: Ryan Piers Williams, 27 June 2011 - present)
Trade Mark: Her curvy figure, Her smile, Frequently winces when delivering lines
- (2009) One of People Magazine's 100 Most Beautiful People.
- Is the youngest of 6 siblings.
- Is currently studying for a double-major in International Relations and Theater at the University of Southern California.
- Was allegedly cast in the lead role in _An Invisible Sign of My Own (2010)_ (qv), but was replaced by 'Jessica Alba' (qv) before filming began.
- Lloyd's of London has insured America's smile for $U10 million.
- Went to Calabash Elementary School in the San Fernando Valley from 1994-1995 where she played one of the lead characters in her 5th grade graduation play called "Oliver." She played the "Artful Dodger" in the production.
- Started acting in community theater and school plays at the age of eight.
- Parents are Honduran.