Apr. 18th, 1984
Los Angeles, California, USA
America Ferrera's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles
Guest TV Roles[none found]
Birth Name: America Georgine Ferrera
Spouse: Ryan Piers Williams, 27 June 2011 - present)
Trade Mark: Her curvy figure, Her smile, Frequently winces when delivering lines
- Is the youngest of 6 siblings.
- Two of her films, _Lords of Dogtown (2005)_ (qv) and _The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants (2005)_ (qv), opened in the United States on the same day: Friday, June 3, 2005.
- Went to Calabash Elementary School in the San Fernando Valley from 1994-1995 where she played one of the lead characters in her 5th grade graduation play called "Oliver." She played the "Artful Dodger" in the production.
- Is currently studying for a double-major in International Relations and Theater at the University of Southern California.
- Started acting in community theater and school plays at the age of eight.
- Was allegedly cast in the lead role in _An Invisible Sign of My Own (2010)_ (qv), but was replaced by 'Jessica Alba' (qv) before filming began.
- Parents are Honduran.
- (2009) One of People Magazine's 100 Most Beautiful People.