Aug. 11th, 1993
Toledo, Ohio, USA
Alyson Stoner's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles
Guest TV Roles[none found]
Alyson Stoner was born in Toledo, Ohio. While growing up, she studied ballet, tap, and jazz dancing at the O'Connell's Dance Studio in her hometown. She also modeled and trained at the Margaret O'Brien Modeling Studio there. She even attended the IMTA Convention in New York City with Ms.O'Brien's studio in 2000, and she won many awards in acting, modeling, and dance. After this, Alyson decided to try hip-hop dancing. She moved to LA and trained with such well-known choreographers as 'Wade Robson', Fatima, and Hi Hat. She auditioned and was cast to dance in the 'Missy 'Misdemeanor' Elliott' videos "Work It" and "Gossip Folks". Because of these videos, Alyson has been in demand by such media outlets as Extra (1994), The Maury Povich Show (1991), Ellen: The Ellen DeGeneres Show (2003), and magazines such as "YM" and "M." She performed on _"The Tonight Show with Jay Leno" (1992), and with 'Missy 'Misdemeanor' Elliott' at the 2003 American Music Awards, on "MTV's Fashionably Loud," and Seattle's Radio Concert. Not only is Alyson a talented dancer, she is also the co-host of the Disney Channel's Super Short Show (2002), an infomercial segment that sells upcoming DVD and Video releases of Disney features.
- The youngest person to have their own master dance class sessions.
- Is good friends with 'Dylan Sprouse' (qv) and 'Cole Sprouse' (qv).
- Appeared in the "Learn to Dance" section of the Shark Tale DVD.
- She will be returning to act in _Cheaper by the Dozen 2 (2005)_ (qv).
- She composes and records her songs onto her computer during her free time.
- Was a member of a dance group called the JammXKids.
- She is a StarPower Ambassador for the Starlight Children's Foundation.
- Was a celebrity host on Dance Revolution.