Aug. 11th, 1993
Toledo, Ohio, USA
Alyson Stoner's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles
Guest TV Roles[none found]
Alyson Stoner was born in Toledo, Ohio. While growing up, she studied ballet, tap, and jazz dancing at the O'Connell's Dance Studio in her hometown. She also modeled and trained at the Margaret O'Brien Modeling Studio there. She even attended the IMTA Convention in New York City with Ms.O'Brien's studio in 2000, and she won many awards in acting, modeling, and dance. After this, Alyson decided to try hip-hop dancing. She moved to LA and trained with such well-known choreographers as 'Wade Robson', Fatima, and Hi Hat. She auditioned and was cast to dance in the 'Missy 'Misdemeanor' Elliott' videos "Work It" and "Gossip Folks". Because of these videos, Alyson has been in demand by such media outlets as Extra (1994), The Maury Povich Show (1991), Ellen: The Ellen DeGeneres Show (2003), and magazines such as "YM" and "M." She performed on _"The Tonight Show with Jay Leno" (1992), and with 'Missy 'Misdemeanor' Elliott' at the 2003 American Music Awards, on "MTV's Fashionably Loud," and Seattle's Radio Concert. Not only is Alyson a talented dancer, she is also the co-host of the Disney Channel's Super Short Show (2002), an infomercial segment that sells upcoming DVD and Video releases of Disney features.
- Was a member of a dance group called the JammXKids.
- Is good friends with 'Dylan Sprouse' (qv) and 'Cole Sprouse' (qv).
- The youngest person to have their own master dance class sessions.
- Best known for playing Sara Baker (one of the twelve children) in the 20th Century Fox family classic _Cheaper by the Dozen (2003)_ (qv).
- Once interviewed Hannah Montana's 'Miley Cyrus' (qv), who is also a friend.
- Was a back-up dancer for 'Will Smith (I)' (qv) at the 2005 Nickelodan Kids Choice Awards, and also a back-up dancer for 'Outkast' (qv) at the 2004 Kid's Choice Awards.
- Was a celebrity host on Dance Revolution.
- Appeared in the "Learn to Dance" section of the Shark Tale DVD.