Aug. 11th, 1993
Toledo, Ohio, USA
Alyson Stoner's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles2010 - Step Up 3
2007 - Alice Upside Down
2006 - Step Up
2005 - Cheaper by the Dozen 2
2004 - Garfield
2003 - Cheaper by the Dozen
Guest TV Roles
Barbara Gordon (Voiced)
Alyson Stoner was born in Toledo, Ohio. While growing up, she studied ballet, tap, and jazz dancing at the O'Connell's Dance Studio in her hometown. She also modeled and trained at the Margaret O'Brien Modeling Studio there. She even attended the IMTA Convention in New York City with Ms.O'Brien's studio in 2000, and she won many awards in acting, modeling, and dance. After this, Alyson decided to try hip-hop dancing. She moved to LA and trained with such well-known choreographers as 'Wade Robson', Fatima, and Hi Hat. She auditioned and was cast to dance in the 'Missy 'Misdemeanor' Elliott' videos "Work It" and "Gossip Folks". Because of these videos, Alyson has been in demand by such media outlets as Extra (1994), The Maury Povich Show (1991), Ellen: The Ellen DeGeneres Show (2003), and magazines such as "YM" and "M." She performed on _"The Tonight Show with Jay Leno" (1992), and with 'Missy 'Misdemeanor' Elliott' at the 2003 American Music Awards, on "MTV's Fashionably Loud," and Seattle's Radio Concert. Not only is Alyson a talented dancer, she is also the co-host of the Disney Channel's Super Short Show (2002), an infomercial segment that sells upcoming DVD and Video releases of Disney features.
- Was a back-up dancer for 'Will Smith (I)' (qv) at the 2005 Nickelodan Kids Choice Awards, and also a back-up dancer for 'Outkast' (qv) at the 2004 Kid's Choice Awards.
- Once interviewed Hannah Montana's 'Miley Cyrus' (qv), who is also a friend.
- She composes and records her songs onto her computer during her free time.
- Appeared in the "Learn to Dance" section of the Shark Tale DVD.
- Trained at O'Connell Hot Shots Dance Co in Holland, Ohio.
- The youngest person to have their own master dance class sessions.
- Has two older sisters named Correy and Jaimee.
- Is good friends with 'Dylan Sprouse' (qv) and 'Cole Sprouse' (qv).