Aug. 25th, 1961
Tullahoma, Tennessee, USA
Ally Walker's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles2009 - Wonderful World
1996 - Bed of Roses
1996 - Kazaam
1995 - While You Were Sleeping
1992 - Singles
1992 - Universal Soldier
Guest TV Roles
Lynn Ellen Emerson
Attorney Phoebe Prentice
Dr. Merrill Matthews
Dr. Samantha 'Sam' Waters
Raised in New Mexico, Ally Walker majored in biology and chemistry at the University of California in Santa Cruz. While spending a semester at Richmond College of the Arts in London, Ally became interested in the theater. After graduating with her degree in science, Ally worked on a genetic engineering project until a producer saw her in an L.A. restaurant and cast her in a movie. Television provided employment in the early days of her career with parts in the soap opera Santa Barbara (1984) and series "True Blue" (1989), in which she played a cop. In the television series Moon Over Miami (1993), Walker moved to private eye. In the television series Profiler (1996), she is again working with the cops, but clandestinely as a forensic psychologist. Ally has appeared in a number of big-screen films in the '90s, but she is best remembered as the yuppie girlfriend of Peter Gallagher in the movie While You Were Sleeping (1995).
- Measurements: 33-24-34 (Source: Celebrity Sleuth magazine).
- Her mother was an attorney and her father a scientist. When Ally moved to California, she attended UC Santa Cruz with the original goal of becoming a physicist, following in her father's footsteps.
- Listed as one of People magazine's 40 most fascinating people on TV (1997).
- Has a son, Jon Walker Landgraf, born August 7, 1997, weighing 7 lbs. 7 oz.
- In 1989 she was Clairol's "Nice & Easy Girl".
- Raised in Santa Fe, New Mexico.