Aug. 25th, 1961
Tullahoma, Tennessee, USA
Ally Walker's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles2013 - Mischief Night
2009 - Wonderful World
1996 - Bed of Roses
1996 - Kazaam
1995 - While You Were Sleeping
1992 - Singles
1992 - Universal Soldier
Guest TV Roles[none found]
Raised in New Mexico, Ally Walker majored in biology and chemistry at the University of California in Santa Cruz. While spending a semester at Richmond College of the Arts in London, Ally became interested in the theater. After graduating with her degree in science, Ally worked on a genetic engineering project until a producer saw her in an L.A. restaurant and cast her in a movie. Television provided employment in the early days of her career with parts in the soap opera Santa Barbara (1984) and series "True Blue" (1989), in which she played a cop. In the television series Moon Over Miami (1993), Walker moved to private eye. In the television series Profiler (1996), she is again working with the cops, but clandestinely as a forensic psychologist. Ally has appeared in a number of big-screen films in the '90s, but she is best remembered as the yuppie girlfriend of Peter Gallagher in the movie While You Were Sleeping (1995).
- Listed as one of People magazine's 40 most fascinating people on TV (1997).
- Measurements: 33-24-34 (Source: Celebrity Sleuth magazine).
- In 1989 she was Clairol's "Nice & Easy Girl".
- Has a son, Jon Walker Landgraf, born August 7, 1997, weighing 7 lbs. 7 oz.
- Her mother was an attorney and her father a scientist. When Ally moved to California, she attended UC Santa Cruz with the original goal of becoming a physicist, following in her father's footsteps.
- Raised in Santa Fe, New Mexico.