Feb. 25th, 1966
Salisbury, Maryland, USA
Alexis Denisof's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles1999 - Rogue Trader
1995 - First Knight
Guest TV Roles
Prince Viktor Beckendorf
Lt Bob Steadman
Dr. Randall Vetter
Himself - Guest
Denisof was born in Salisbury, Maryland, the son of Dr. Christiana Taylor and Gerald Denisof. He has Russian, French, and Irish ancestry. He moved to Seattle, Washington when he was three years old. He attended Highline College, where his mother was head of the drama department. After graduating from St. Paul's School in Concord, New Hampshire, he moved to London, England, at age 17, where he lived and worked for several years.
- Attended the exclusive St. Paul's boarding school in New Hampshire.
- Married to 'Alyson Hannigan' (qv) of _"Buffy the Vampire Slayer" (1997)_ (qv) on October 11, 2003 in California.
- Was born in Maryland, raised in Seattle, and spent 3 years studying at the London Academy of Music and Dramatic Art.
- His relationship with 'Alyson Hannigan' (qv) was beset with many false starts at first. She asked him out when they first met on the _"Buffy the Vampire Slayer" (1997)_ (qv) set, but he declined, citing a personal rule against dating coworkers. By the time he left the show, she was already dating someone else, but Alexis and Aly became friends regardless, eventually becoming so close that other people assumed they were dating. They finally decided to take the plunge and enter into a genuine romantic relationship, but not without fears that, if it didn't work out, they might wreck their friendship. Suffice to say, the relationship seems to be working very well.
- The series finale of _"Angel" (1999)_ (qv) was his own 100th episode on the show.
- His mother has a PhD and teaches Drama in Seattle.
- Alexis and his wife, 'Alyson Hannigan' (qv), became the parents of their first child, a girl named Satyana Denisof, on Alyson's birthday of March 24, 2009 in Los Angeles.
- Named #3 of the Top Ten Sexiest Men of the Buffy / Angel universe in a fan poll by the Buffy the Vampire Slayer fanzine (2004).