Feb. 25th, 1966
Salisbury, Maryland, USA
Alexis Denisof's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles2014 - Guardians of the Galaxy
2013 - Much Ado About Nothing
2012 - The Avengers
2011 - Love, Wedding, Marriage
2002 - Tarzan & Jane
1999 - Rogue Trader
1995 - First Knight
Guest TV Roles
Viktor Albert Wilhelm George Beckendorf
Mr. Peanut (Voiced)
Dr. Randall Vetter
Lt Bob Steadman
Himself - Guest
Alexis Denisof (born February 25, 1966) in Salisbury, Maryland, the son of Dr. Christiana Taylor and Gerald Denisof. He has Russian, French, and Irish ancestry. He moved to Seattle, Washington when he was three years old. He attended Highline College, where his mother was head of the drama department. After graduating from St. Paul's School in Concord, New Hampshire, he moved to London, England, at age 17, where he lived and worked for several years.
- His mother has a PhD and teaches Drama in Seattle.
- When he returned to America, he was too broke to afford his own place and he couldn't find any work. Luckily, 'Mary Steenburgen' (qv), whom he had met and befriended while making _Noah's Ark (1999) (TV)_ (qv) took him in, and he lived with Mary and her husband, 'Ted Danson' (qv), for a year. "Ted and Mary are my saviors," he has said. "I definitely wouldn't have made it without their psychological and emotional support."
- He and his wife, 'Alyson Hannigan' (qv), are godparents to 'Joss Whedon' (qv)'s son, Arden.
- Named #3 of the Top Ten Sexiest Men of the Buffy / Angel universe in a fan poll by the Buffy the Vampire Slayer fanzine (2004).
- Alexis and his wife, 'Alyson Hannigan' (qv), became the parents of their first child, a girl named Satyana Denisof, on Alyson's birthday of March 24, 2009 in Los Angeles.
- The series finale of _"Angel" (1999)_ (qv) was his own 100th episode on the show.
- Was diagnosed with Bell's Palsy just before filming of the final season on _"Angel" (1999)_ (qv) commenced. During the first episode, director 'Joss Whedon' (qv) was careful to keep most of Alexis's shots on his right profile, as the left side of his face was fairly immobile at the time.
- Married to 'Alyson Hannigan' (qv) of _"Buffy the Vampire Slayer" (1997)_ (qv) on October 11, 2003 in California.