Feb. 25th, 1966
Salisbury, Maryland, USA
Alexis Denisof's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles2014 - Guardians of the Galaxy
1999 - Rogue Trader
1995 - First Knight
Guest TV Roles
Prince Viktor Beckendorf
Lt Bob Steadman
Dr. Randall Vetter
Himself - Guest
Alexis Denisof (born February 25, 1966) in Salisbury, Maryland, the son of Dr. Christiana Taylor and Gerald Denisof. He has Russian, French, and Irish ancestry. He moved to Seattle, Washington when he was three years old. He attended Highline College, where his mother was head of the drama department. After graduating from St. Paul's School in Concord, New Hampshire, he moved to London, England, at age 17, where he lived and worked for several years.
- When he returned to America, he was too broke to afford his own place and he couldn't find any work. Luckily, 'Mary Steenburgen' (qv), whom he had met and befriended while making _Noah's Ark (1999) (TV)_ (qv) took him in, and he lived with Mary and her husband, 'Ted Danson' (qv), for a year. "Ted and Mary are my saviors," he has said. "I definitely wouldn't have made it without their psychological and emotional support."
- He and his wife, 'Alyson Hannigan' (qv), are godparents to 'Joss Whedon' (qv)'s son, Arden.
- He attended a boarding school in New Hampshire at the age of 13.
- Married to 'Alyson Hannigan' (qv) of _"Buffy the Vampire Slayer" (1997)_ (qv) on October 11, 2003 in California.
- Attended the exclusive St. Paul's boarding school in New Hampshire.
- His relationship with 'Alyson Hannigan' (qv) was beset with many false starts at first. She asked him out when they first met on the _"Buffy the Vampire Slayer" (1997)_ (qv) set, but he declined, citing a personal rule against dating coworkers. By the time he left the show, she was already dating someone else, but Alexis and Aly became friends regardless, eventually becoming so close that other people assumed they were dating. They finally decided to take the plunge and enter into a genuine romantic relationship, but not without fears that, if it didn't work out, they might wreck their friendship. Suffice to say, the relationship seems to be working very well.
- Named #3 of the Top Ten Sexiest Men of the Buffy / Angel universe in a fan poll by the Buffy the Vampire Slayer fanzine (2004).
- Alexis and his wife, 'Alyson Hannigan' (qv), became the parents of their first child, a girl named Satyana Denisof, on Alyson's birthday of March 24, 2009 in Los Angeles.