Feb. 25th, 1966
Salisbury, Maryland, USA
Alexis Denisof's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles
Guest TV Roles[none found]
Alexis Denisof (born February 25, 1966) in Salisbury, Maryland, the son of Dr. Christiana Taylor and Gerald Denisof. He has Russian, French, and Irish ancestry. He moved to Seattle, Washington when he was three years old. He attended Highline College, where his mother was head of the drama department. After graduating from St. Paul's School in Concord, New Hampshire, he moved to London, England, at age 17, where he lived and worked for several years.
- Was born in Maryland, raised in Seattle, and spent 3 years studying at the London Academy of Music and Dramatic Art.
- Married to 'Alyson Hannigan' (qv) of _"Buffy the Vampire Slayer" (1997)_ (qv) on October 11, 2003 in California.
- Alexis and his wife, 'Alyson Hannigan' (qv), became the parents of their first child, a girl named Satyana Denisof, on Alyson's birthday of March 24, 2009 in Los Angeles.
- He attended a boarding school in New Hampshire at the age of 13.
- He and his wife, 'Alyson Hannigan' (qv), are godparents to 'Joss Whedon' (qv)'s son, Arden.
- Named #3 of the Top Ten Sexiest Men of the Buffy / Angel universe in a fan poll by the Buffy the Vampire Slayer fanzine (2004).
- Lived in London for 13 years before moving back to the United States.
- Attended the exclusive St. Paul's boarding school in New Hampshire.