Jul. 22nd, 1947
Beverly Hills, California, USA
Albert Brooks' Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles
Guest TV Roles[none found]
- Brother of 'Bob Einstein (I)' (qv) who is best known for his character "Super Dave" Osbourne.
- Brooks was romantically linked to singer 'Linda Ronstadt' (qv) and actresses 'Carrie Fisher' (qv), 'Julie Hagerty' (qv) and 'Kathryn Harrold' (qv) before settling down and marrying Kimberly Shlain, an artist.
- (1 October 1998) Son, Jacob Eli, born
- A good friend of 'Carrie Fisher' (qv). 'Debbie Reynolds (I)' (qv) used to try to get Carrie (her daughter) and Albert to marry.
- Turned down the lead role in _Big (1988)_ (qv).
- Albert's father, vaudeville/radio/film comedian 'Harry Parke' (qv) (aka Parkyakarkus) died of a heart attack when Albert was 11 in 1958. Parke collapsed next to 'Milton Berle' (qv) during a Friar's roast gathering honoring 'Lucille Ball' (qv) and 'Desi Arnaz' (qv) in Los Angeles.
- Turned down the role of Edward Lewis in _Pretty Woman (1990)_ (qv).
- Attended the same High School as 'Angelina Jolie' (qv), 'Michael Klesic' (qv), 'Nicolas Cage' (qv), 'Lenny Kravitz' (qv), 'David Schwimmer (I)' (qv), 'Jonathan Silverman (I)' (qv), 'Gina Gershon' (qv), 'Rhonda Fleming' (qv), 'Jackie Cooper (I)' (qv), 'Rob Reiner' (qv), 'Antonio Sabato Jr.' (qv), 'Pauly Shore' (qv), 'Michael Tolkin' (qv), 'Betty White (I)' (qv), 'Corbin Bernsen' (qv), 'Elizabeth Daily' (qv) and 'Crispin Glover' (qv).