Jul. 22nd, 1947
Beverly Hills, California, USA
Albert Brooks' Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles
Guest TV Roles[none found]
- Has starred in two movies where the song "Beyond the Sea" has played over the end credits. _My First Mister (2001)_ (qv) and _Finding Nemo (2003)_ (qv).
- Has made six guest appearances on _"The Simpsons" (1989)_ (qv). With one exception, he has played a different character each time, and each time he has been credited as "A. Brooks."
- Turned down the role of Edward Lewis in _Pretty Woman (1990)_ (qv).
- (1 October 1998) Son, Jacob Eli, born
- A good friend of 'Carrie Fisher' (qv). 'Debbie Reynolds (I)' (qv) used to try to get Carrie (her daughter) and Albert to marry.
- Attended the same High School as 'Angelina Jolie' (qv), 'Michael Klesic' (qv), 'Nicolas Cage' (qv), 'Lenny Kravitz' (qv), 'David Schwimmer (I)' (qv), 'Jonathan Silverman (I)' (qv), 'Gina Gershon' (qv), 'Rhonda Fleming' (qv), 'Jackie Cooper (I)' (qv), 'Rob Reiner' (qv), 'Antonio Sabato Jr.' (qv), 'Pauly Shore' (qv), 'Michael Tolkin' (qv), 'Betty White (I)' (qv), 'Corbin Bernsen' (qv), 'Elizabeth Daily' (qv) and 'Crispin Glover' (qv).
- Turned down the lead role in _Big (1988)_ (qv).
- Brooks has been honored by the American Film Institute with a retrospective of his work at the first U.S. Comedy Arts Festival in Aspen Colorado.