Oct. 4th, 1950
Passaic, New Jersey, USA
Alan Rosenberg's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles
Guest TV Roles[none found]
- Appeared with his wife, 'Marg Helgenberger' (qv), in the _"CSI: Crime Scene Investigation" (2000)_ (qv) episode "Weeping Willows". According to Helgenberger, on the DVD commentary, he was uncomfortable treating her the way he does, even though it was just a fictional encounter.
- Cousin of 'Donald Fagen' (qv)
- Made his Broadway debut in "Lost in Yonkers."
- During the 'radical' 60s, Alan became a member of the Black Panthers and was an active protestor of the Vietnam War.
- Met second wife actress 'Marg Helgenberger' (qv) while both were appearing in the daytime soap _"Ryan's Hope" (1975)_ (qv) in 1984. Alan was married at the time to actress 'Robin Bartlett' (qv). They hooked up again by accident at a Los Angeles bank two years later (Alan was now divorced) and married in 1989. They have one son and have appeared in several projects together, including the Lifetime TV-movie _Giving Up the Ghost (1998) (TV)_ (qv).
- Father was a swing-era musician.
- He was the New York State backgammon champ in 1982.
- Younger brother of producer 'Mark Rosenberg (I)' (qv), who died of a heart attack in 1992 at the age of 44.