Oct. 4th, 1950
Passaic, New Jersey, USA
Alan Rosenberg's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles
Guest TV Roles[none found]
- Played both saints and sinners: from gangster Frank Nitti in a TV biopic of Al Capone to the Apostle Thomas in the controversial film _The Last Temptation of Christ (1988)_ (qv).
- Father was a swing-era musician.
- Cousin of 'Donald Fagen' (qv)
- He was the New York State backgammon champ in 1982.
- Has a son named Hugh.
- During the 'radical' 60s, Alan became a member of the Black Panthers and was an active protestor of the Vietnam War.
- 23 September 2005 - Alan beat out 'Morgan Fairchild' (qv) and 'Robert Conrad (I)' (qv) to become the new President of the Screen Actors Guild.
- Appeared with his wife, 'Marg Helgenberger' (qv), in the _"CSI: Crime Scene Investigation" (2000)_ (qv) episode "Weeping Willows". According to Helgenberger, on the DVD commentary, he was uncomfortable treating her the way he does, even though it was just a fictional encounter.