Oct. 17th, 1958
Newnan, Georgia, USA
Alan Jackson's Main TV Roles[no roles found]
Main Movie Roles
Guest TV Roles
- Used 'Mike O'Malley (I)' (qv) and 'Anthony Clark (I)' (qv) from his favorite TV show _"Yes, Dear" (2000)_ (qv) in his music video "The Talkin' Song Repair Blues".
- His song "Midnight In Montgomery" tells the story about the singer's encounter with the ghost of 'Hank Williams (I)' (qv), who was waiting for him on New Year's Eve, which was the night in 1952 when Hank died.
- Often regarded by critics and industry experts as among the few country performers to embrace the traditional sound over the more pop-sounding form that gained popularity in the 1990s.
- His children are named Mattie Denise (born June 19, 1990), Alexandra Jane (born August 23, 1993) and Dani Grace (born August 28, 1997).
- _"Yes, Dear" (2000)_ (qv) is his favorite TV show.
- Father was a Ford mechanic. His parents married when his mother was 16.