Mar. 8th, 1959
Chicago, Illinois, USA
Aidan Quinn's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles
Guest TV Roles[none found]
Aidan Quinn (born March 8, 1959) in Chicago, Illinois, USA as Aidan T. Quinn. He is an actor, known for Legends of the Fall (1994), Unknown (2011) and The Mission (1986).
Quinn married Elizabeth Bracco (September 1, 1987). They have two children.
- Brother of Robert Quinn, 'Paul Quinn (I)' (qv), 'Declan Quinn (I)' (qv) and 'Marian Quinn' (qv).
- Daughters, with 'Elizabeth Bracco' (qv), 'Ava Eileen Quinn' (qv) (b. 1989) and Mia (b. 1998).
- Brother of 'Declan Quinn (I)' (qv), 'Marian Quinn' (qv) and 'Paul Quinn (I)' (qv).
- After portraying 'Paul McCartney' (qv) in a television movie, the two met by chance while staying at the same hotel and became real life friends.
- Listed as one of twelve "Promising New Actors of 1986" in John Willis' Screen World, Vol. 38.
- Was close friends with Natasha Richardson, his co-star in The Handmaid's Tale. She named him as co-executor of estate in her will (2005).
- Father of 'Ava Eileen Quinn' (qv), who played the baby "David" in her father's movie _Avalon (1990)_ (qv).
- Brother-in-law of actress 'Lorraine Bracco' (qv).