Mar. 8th, 1959
Chicago, Illinois, USA
Aidan Quinn's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles
Guest TV Roles[none found]
Aidan Quinn (born March 8, 1959) in Chicago, Illinois, USA as Aidan T. Quinn. He is an actor, known for Legends of the Fall (1994), Unknown (2011) and The Mission (1986).
Quinn married Elizabeth Bracco (September 1, 1987). They have two children.
- Was close friends with Natasha Richardson, his co-star in The Handmaid's Tale. She named him as co-executor of estate in her will (2005).
- Son of Teresa and Michael Quinn.
- After portraying 'Paul McCartney' (qv) in a television movie, the two met by chance while staying at the same hotel and became real life friends.
- Listed as one of twelve "Promising New Actors of 1986" in John Willis' Screen World, Vol. 38.
- Uncle of 'Margaux Guerard' (qv) and 'Stella Keitel' (qv).
- Father of 'Ava Eileen Quinn' (qv), who played the baby "David" in her father's movie _Avalon (1990)_ (qv).
- Greatly known for his work in theatre throughout Chicago, most notably in 'Robert Falls (I)' (qv)' production of "Hamlet". He now works in New York theater.
- Brother of 'Declan Quinn (I)' (qv), 'Marian Quinn' (qv) and 'Paul Quinn (I)' (qv).