May. 29th, 1959
London, England, UK
Adrian Paul's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles2014 - War of the Worlds: Goliath
2014 - Apocalypse Pompeii
2011 - Cold Fusion
2010 - The Heavy
2009 - Eyeborgs
2009 - Nine Miles Down
2006 - Séance
2003 - Nemesis Game
2001 - The Breed
2000 - Highlander: Endgame
1992 - Love Potion No. 9
1989 - Masque of the Red Death
Guest TV Roles
Born and raised in London, England, Adrian Paul (I) boasts a colorful background. Born of an Italian mother and a British father, he first became a model, then a dancer and choreographer in Europe. He is well-traveled and speaks English, French, and Italian fluently. In 1985, he left Europe and came to the United States to pursue a dance and modeling career. Even though he had studied Shakespeare and performed in school plays when he was younger, acting was not a focus. Shortly after his arrival in America, he was urged to audition. His first role came on the ABC television series, "The Colbys" as the Russian expatriate ballet dancer, Kolya. This led to a role in the Broadway play "Bouncers" in 1987 and to a guest appearance on the television show "Beauty and the Beast" in 1988. His first film appearance was in the 1989 film "Last Rites" with Tom Berenger. He went on to have a starring role in the Roger Corman film, "Masque of the Red Death", a re-telling of the Edgar Allan Poe tale. He appeared in a regular role in the second season of the television series "War of the Worlds" and made a pilot for CBS Television for a series called "The Owl". In 1992, he was cast in the role that would bring him to the most prominence to date...that of Duncan MacLeod in the syndicated series, "Highlander".
- In the fall of 1993, he was lauded as a hero when a thief ran through the set of "Highlander" with a stolen video camera and Paul pounced on him, holding the suspect until police could arrive.
- Was considered for the role of Caledon 'Cal' Hockley in _Titanic (1997)_ (qv).
- (November 2000) Given title "Sexiest Action Star" from People Magazine.
- Hobbies include: Golf, Volleyball, Reading
- Favorite Music: Mozart, Reggae, and Enigma
- (24 November 2000) Adjudicator at Hungarian Queen of the World's Final.
- Favorite authors: Shakespeare, 'Tennessee Williams' (qv) and 'Anne Rice (I)' (qv)
- Played semi-pro soccer and is still a soccer fan
Related sites for this celeb