Dec. 15th, 1979
San Diego, California, USA
Adam Brody's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles2014 - Think Like a Man Too
2011 - Scream 4
2010 - Cop Out
2010 - The Romantics
2009 - Jennifer's Body
2007 - Smiley Face
2007 - In the Land of Women
2007 - The Ten
2005 - Mr. & Mrs. Smith
2005 - Thank You for Smoking
2003 - Grind
2001 - American Pie 2
Guest TV Roles
Barry 'Romeo' Gilmore
Adam Brody (born December 15, 1979) and raised in San Diego, California, spent a lot of his teen years hanging out with his friends, having fun and surfing. Upon graduation, he convinced his parents to allow him to attend college in Los Angeles. However, instead of enrolling in school, he hired an acting coach, signed with a personal manager and soon landed the lead in the NBC movie-of-the-week, Growing Up Brady (2000), playing 'Barry Williams' (Greg Brady). Soon after, Brody was cast as the lead in the MTV cult series Now What?
His television credits also include a recurring role as Coop in ABC's Once and Again (1999); a recurring role as Dave in the WB's Emmy-nominated Gilmore Girls (2000); and standout guest starring roles in Judging Amy (1999), Family Law (1999) and Smallville (2001). Brody also starred in the Fox television series The O.C. (2003), playing the son of 'Peter Gallagher's character.
In addition to starring in the skateboarding movie Grind (2003), Brody's feature film credits include a very small role in the 2002 hit thriller The Ring (2002) and the dynamic lead role as Patrick in Missing Brendan (2003), opposite 'Edward Asner' and 'Illeana Douglas'.
- He loves writing and reading.
- Portrayed "Greg Brady" in a parody sketch on _"The Amanda Show" (1999)_ (qv), while portraying the actor 'Barry Williams (I)' (qv) (who played Greg in real life) in _Growing Up Brady (2000) (TV)_ (qv).
- Is only 14 years younger than 'Kelly Rowan' (qv), who plays his mother on _"The O.C." (2003)_ (qv).
- Roommate is 'Bret Harrison' (qv), who guest starred on episode 1.17 of "The O.C."
- He likes watching The Daily Show and Entourage.
- He likes Death Cab For Cutie, Bright Eyes, Nirvana, Pearl Jam and Arctic Monkeys.
- Plays the drums in a band called Big Japan (formerly called Steven's Team). Claims his drumming is more like practice instead of actual drumming.
- Mentioned in an interview that 'Brad Pitt' (qv) once approached him and told him that he loved the movie _Grind (2003)_ (qv).