Dec. 15th, 1979
San Diego, California, USA
Adam Brody's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles2014 - Think Like a Man Too
2011 - Scream 4
2010 - The Romantics
2010 - Cop Out
2009 - Jennifer's Body
2008 - Death In Love
2007 - The Ten
2007 - Smiley Face
2007 - In the Land of Women
2005 - Mr. & Mrs. Smith
2005 - Thank You for Smoking
2003 - Grind
2002 - The Ring
2001 - American Pie 2
Guest TV Roles
Barry 'Romeo' Gilmore
Adam Brody (born December 15, 1979) and raised in San Diego, California, spent a lot of his teen years hanging out with his friends, having fun and surfing. Upon graduation, he convinced his parents to allow him to attend college in Los Angeles. However, instead of enrolling in school, he hired an acting coach, signed with a personal manager and soon landed the lead in the NBC movie-of-the-week, Growing Up Brady (2000), playing 'Barry Williams' (Greg Brady). Soon after, Brody was cast as the lead in the MTV cult series Now What?
His television credits also include a recurring role as Coop in ABC's Once and Again (1999); a recurring role as Dave in the WB's Emmy-nominated Gilmore Girls (2000); and standout guest starring roles in Judging Amy (1999), Family Law (1999) and Smallville (2001). Brody also starred in the Fox television series The O.C. (2003), playing the son of 'Peter Gallagher's character.
In addition to starring in the skateboarding movie Grind (2003), Brody's feature film credits include a very small role in the 2002 hit thriller The Ring (2002) and the dynamic lead role as Patrick in Missing Brendan (2003), opposite 'Edward Asner' and 'Illeana Douglas'.
- Has fraternal twin brothers, Matt and Sean.
- Named one of People Magazine's "50 Hottest Bachelors" in 2003, 2004, and 2005.
- Friend of Maroon 5 lead singer 'Adam Levine (V)' (qv).
- Portrayed "Greg Brady" in a parody sketch on _"The Amanda Show" (1999)_ (qv), while portraying the actor 'Barry Williams (I)' (qv) (who played Greg in real life) in _Growing Up Brady (2000) (TV)_ (qv).
- Adam's Favorite books are "Catcher in the Rye" by J.D Salinger, "The Amazing Adventures of Kavalier and Clay" by Michael Chabon, "Less than Zero" by Bret Easton Ellis.
- Was to star in and co-produce a 2007 remake of _Revenge of the Nerds (1984)_ (qv) but after three weeks of filming the project was canceled.
- Loves indie rock and jazz. His taste in music is the same as that of his character on _"The O.C." (2003)_ (qv), Seth Cohen.
- Voted by Fans all over the world as Elle Girl Magazine Coolest TV Star and Coolest Guy Celeb.