Dec. 15th, 1979
San Diego, California, USA
Adam Brody's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles2014 - Think Like a Man Too
2011 - Scream 4
2010 - The Romantics
2010 - Cop Out
2009 - Jennifer's Body
2008 - Death In Love
2007 - The Ten
2007 - Smiley Face
2007 - In the Land of Women
2005 - Mr. & Mrs. Smith
2005 - Thank You for Smoking
2003 - Grind
2002 - The Ring
2001 - American Pie 2
Guest TV Roles
Barry 'Romeo' Gilmore
Born and raised in San Diego, California, Adam Brody spent a lot of his teen years hanging out with his friends, having fun and surfing. Upon graduation, he convinced his parents to allow him to attend college in Los Angeles. However, instead of enrolling in school, he hired an acting coach, signed with a personal manager and soon landed the lead in the NBC movie-of-the-week, Growing Up Brady (2000) (TV), playing Barry Williams (I) (Greg Brady). Soon after, Brody was cast as the lead in the MTV cult series Now What? His television credits also include a recurring role as Coop in ABC's "Once and Again" (1999); a recurring role as Dave in the WB's Emmy-nominated "Gilmore Girls" (2000); and standout guest starring roles in "Judging Amy" (1999), "Family Law" (1999) and "Smallville" (2001). Brody also starred in the Fox television series "The O.C." (2003), playing the son of Peter Gallagher (I)'s character.
In addition to starring in the skateboarding movie Grind (2003), Brody's feature film credits include a very small role in the 2002 hit thriller The Ring (2002) and the dynamic lead role as Patrick in Missing Brendan (2003), opposite Edward Asner and Illeana Douglas.
- He loves movie-making and interested in writing and directing.
- Was named one of the 50 Most Beautiful People by People Magazine in 2004.
- Attended MiraCosta College in Oceanside, California.
- Was to star in and co-produce a 2007 remake of _Revenge of the Nerds (1984)_ (qv) but after three weeks of filming the project was canceled.
- Mentioned in an interview that 'Brad Pitt' (qv) once approached him and told him that he loved the movie _Grind (2003)_ (qv).
- Is the first male actor to pose for the cover of Elle Girl magazine.
- Was named one of Teen People's 25 Hottest Stars Under 25 (shared the honor with castmates 'Mischa Barton' (qv), 'Ben McKenzie (I)' (qv), and 'Rachel Bilson' (qv))
- Was the 9th hottest guy on Elle Girl's 50 Hottest Guys list