Attention all True Blood fans! Now you can own pieces of your favorite show. In order to pump fans up for the August 24th series finale, True Blood will be auctioning off costumes, props, Eric's throne, and other memorabilia.
The auction will be held at Screenbid.com from August 20th-25th. Some of the items auctioned off are:
1. Eric's Throne: The vampire sheriff of Area 5 oversaw Fangtasia from this famous throne
2. Merlotte's Bar and Grill Menu: Check out this great menu direct from Bon Temps' favorite restaurant
3. Jason's Deputy Uniform: Jason's screen-used uniform from the Renard Parish Sheriff's Department
4. Pam's Famous Sweat Suit: This sweat suit, which Pam complained about, may be her most iconic outfit
5. Bill Compton's Hard Fangs: A set of custom-made fangs, specially built for the vampire king of Louisiana
6. Ms. Suzuki's High Heels: Sarah used one of these shoes to kill the representative of the Yakamora Corp.
7. Bill Compton's Military Coat: The jacket Bill wore during the Civil War -- back before he became vampire
8. Bill Compton's Zebra Hyde Rug: You've seen this zebra hide rug in the entryway to Bill's mansion in Bon Temps
9. Life Begins at Night Poster: This framed poster from Fangtasia features a devil and the bar's slogan
10. Sam Merlotte's Blazer and Jeans: Sam wore this outfit during the massacre at Bellefleur's Bar and Grill
and many more!