Even if you didn’t watch The Oscars last night, I guarantee you’re going to want to see all the man candy from the evening. Here are the Top 10 Best Dressed Men at the 2014 Oscars. Agree, disagree or have a favorite? Tell us in the comments below!
1. Leonardo DiCaprio in Giorgio Armani. It’s classic, sharp and oh so sexy!
2. Benedict Cumberbatch in Spencer Hart for Savile Row. A suave, smooth and elegant choice.
3. Channing Tatum in Gucci. One word: hot.
4. Matthew McConaughey in Dolce & Gabbana. An ivory jacket with a black waistcoat and pants is unexpected, charming and old Hollywood glam.
5. Jared Leto in SaintLaurent. Like his co-star, rockin’ the white jacket- but with a red silk bow tie!
6. Kevin Spacey in Burberry. The navy with black trim is unexpected and modern.
7. Bradley Cooper in Tom Ford. Honestly, it didn’t even matter what he wore…
8. Chris Hemsworth in David August. The burgundy tux is surprisingly snazzy. Ladies are you with me?!
9. Joseph Gordon-Levitt in Calvin Klein. The black texture is so crisp and modern.
10. Brad Pitt in Tom Ford. The dapper, heart pumping number is downright perfect.