Chicago White Sox pitcher Monty Stratton is an affable long drink of water with an easy, whiplike delivery and a pitch so unhittable the young phenom racks up consecutive 15-win seasons. But…
- Producers originally considered Donna Reed for the role of Ethel Stratton but replaced her with June Allyson after signing James Stewart, since the previous film they had both appeared in, More
- In August 1947, Van Johnson and Janet Leigh were set to star.
- Robert Taylor rejected the lead role.
(check your email for the verification code)
1. Check your bulk/spam folder.
2. Try to whitelist our email address
Resend verification email
ShareTV ® - The Online Television Community