Chicago White Sox pitcher Monty Stratton is an affable long drink of water with an easy, whiplike delivery and a pitch so unhittable the young phenom racks up consecutive 15-win seasons. But…
- Robert Taylor rejected the lead role.
- In August 1947, Van Johnson and Janet Leigh were set to star.
- James Stewart and June Allyson recreated their roles for a one-hour radio version of this film on the Lux Radio Theatre, first broadcast on February 13, 1950.More
(check your email for the verification code)
1. Check your bulk/spam folder.
2. Try to whitelist our email address
Resend verification email
ShareTV ® - The Online Television Community