The Santa Clause 3: The Escape Clause
The Santa Clause 3: The Escape Clause Goofs/Mistakes
- Movie Goof (continuity error): Just before Santa walks up to Lucy to ask her to hug Jack Frost he has her snow globe in his hand. After he asks her to do it, that is when she hands him the snow globe.
- Movie Goof (crew or equipment visible): When Santa and the Sandman are visiting Sylvia and Bud, you can see a "Poly Blanket" (used to represent snow on flat surfaces, such as on a roof) in the tree behind Santa.
- Movie Goof (continuity error): In the first movie in 1994 Scot Calvin puts on the suit with a sash, and in the third movie when Jack Frost and Scot Calvin go back to twelve years earlier, Jack Frost puts on the suit with a belt.
- Movie Goof (continuity error): When Jack tells Carol her mother is fabulous, he is using his left hand, but when they cut to the close up, he is using his right hand.
- Movie Goof (continuity error): When Scott and Jack Frost travel back to Christmas Eve twelve years earlier, the former Santa vanishes immediately after landing on the ground. In the original film, he remained a solid body long enough for Scott to search his clothing and find the card.
- Movie Goof (revealing mistake): When Scott, Carol and her parents go in Santa's Workshop, you can see Elizabeth (Carol) checking that she's "on her mark".
- Movie Goof (continuity error): When Scott uses the recording pen to record Jack Frost, he places it into his right inside coat pocket. Moments later, when sitting down, he pulls it out from his inside coat pocket, then puts it back. Then when Jack Frost catches his Santa globe, Scott pulls the pen back out of his right inside coat pocket.
- Movie Goof (continuity error): When the characters of Neil and Laura Miller unfreeze, Laura's zipper is undone on her pants. If you watch closely, as she unfreezes, your hand moves in front of her pants and when she moves it again you can clearly see her pants are unzipped and then zipped again in the next frame.
- Movie Goof (revealing mistake): When Scott receives the "Tree-Topper" Ann Margaret looks down to check that she's "on her mark".
- Movie Goof (continuity error): When Scott Calvin goes to visit his ex-wife and son, Lucy's hair is sleek and smooth in one shot, but it's messed up before she puts her head in the bag.
- Movie Goof (revealing mistake): When the elves are learning stress relief exercises from Neil, if you look to the upper right of the screen, you can see 5 elves that aren't wearing shoes.