The Princess Centimillia
J.D. Hackensacker III
- The film premièred in England before it opened in the U.S. In summer 1942 it was warmly received there as a welcome respite from the grim wartime news.
- One thing slowing the film down was Preston Sturges's problems with Mary Astor. Although she was an accomplished screen actress, the Sturges brand of comedy did not come naturally to her. She…More
- Paramount signed Rudy Vallee to a contract as a result of his performance in this film.
(check your email for the verification code)
1. Check your bulk/spam folder.
2. Try to whitelist our email address
Resend verification email
ShareTV ® - The Online Television Community