The Princess Centimillia
J.D. Hackensacker III
- Filming wrapped seven days behind schedule. Final production costs came in at about $950,000.
- "The Screen Guild Theater" broadcast a 30 minute radio adaptation of the movie on March 15, 1943 with Claudette Colbert and Rudy Vallee reprising their film roles.More
- This was Joel McCrea's second picture for Preston Sturges, although his first, Sullivan's Travels, was not released until shortly after this one.
(check your email for the verification code)
1. Check your bulk/spam folder.
2. Try to whitelist our email address
Resend verification email
ShareTV ® - The Online Television Community