A romantic drifter gets caught between a corrupt tycoon and his voluptuous wife.
- Errol Flynn was paid $1500 per day for the use of his yacht, plus lunches for his crew.
- Orson Welles spent more than a week from 10:30 at night until 5:00 a.m. painting the set.
- Included among the "1001 Movies You Must See Before You Die", edited by Steven Schneider.
(check your email for the verification code)
1. Check your bulk/spam folder.
2. Try to whitelist our email address
Resend verification email
ShareTV ® - The Online Television Community