Colonel Franz Ritter
Countess Ursula von Reugen
- The film takes place from May 3 to May 7, 1937.
- For the instant death of Col. Ritter after having the bomb explode in his face, George C. Scott on a bicycle seat, leaning against a tilting rig covered in black velvet. Visual effects…More
- A model of the Hindenburg was constructed for filming. The model was over 25 feet in length, and was able to be flown by suspension cables in front of a backdrop. The film also used matte…More
(check your email for the verification code)
1. Check your bulk/spam folder.
2. Try to whitelist our email address
Resend verification email
ShareTV ® - The Online Television Community