- Blimp hangar two, at MCAS Tustin California, was used as a stand-in during the landing scenes of Lakehurst, NJ.
- For the instant death of Col. Ritter after having the bomb explode in his face, George C. Scott on a bicycle seat, leaning against a tilting rig covered in black velvet. Visual effects…More
- The music the Countess plays on the Hindenburg's piano is part of Frederic Chopin's "Raindrop Prelude" in D flat major (op. 28/15).
(check your email for the verification code)
1. Check your bulk/spam folder.
2. Try to whitelist our email address
Resend verification email
ShareTV ® - The Online Television Community