A wave twisting tale of a soul searching surfer experiencing an existential crisis.
- Woody Harrelson has called being in this film "the most non-work I've ever done."
- The hearse driven by surfers and carrying surfboards is likely a tribute to mid 20th century big wave surfing pioneers who drove such a vehicle.
- Willie Nelson accepted his part without reading the script.
(check your email for the verification code)
1. Check your bulk/spam folder.
2. Try to whitelist our email address
Resend verification email
ShareTV ® - The Online Television Community