Ski School 2 Goofs/Mistakes
- Movie Goof (revealing mistake): At the very end when the camera pans out from Beth and Dave's kissing scene, there are hundreds of footprints around them were the cast have been.
- Movie Goof (continuity error): At the end when Dave and Beth are kissing in the snow there is a rock near their heads but in the next shot the rock has gone
- Movie Goof (crew or equipment visible): At the end of the film when Beth is about to ski down the mountain she puts on a pair of goggles that show the crew in the reflection
- Movie Goof (continuity error): When Dave Marshak is working behind the bar in the night club he serves Beth a red drink, not only does the level of the drink keep altering but the concentration of it too, one second its almost see through and the next its bright red.
- Movie Goof (crew or equipment visible): During Beth's hen night when she puts on the nightwear keep looking under the stairs, at one point during this scene there is a man there. He remains still until he is not in focus and then disappears.
- Movie Goof (continuity error): At the start of the film when Beth is skiing she is wearing goggles but when she gets to the bottom and meets up with Steve she takes off a pair of glasses instead.
- Movie Goof (continuity error): When Steve Longwood walks down the isle to leave the church he walks down the left hand side but then it goes back and shows him leaving through the right hand door