A disturbed hotel babysitter's affair with a pilot leads to the sitter threatening the life of a child she is watching. Bancroft's screen debut!
- The title credits music is re-used from Panic in the Streets.
- This was Anne Bancroft's first film. It was also Marilyn Monroe's 18th film and an attempt to prove to critics that she could act.More
- Donna Corcoran is the only member of the cast still alive today.
(check your email for the verification code)
1. Check your bulk/spam folder.
2. Try to whitelist our email address
Resend verification email
ShareTV ® - The Online Television Community