Two gangbangers-turned-cops try and cover up a scandal within the LAPD.
Officer Armando Sancho
- Armando Sancho and Salim Adel were based on real people.
- Director Chris Fisher wanted to convey a sense of Los Angeles being a dry, desolate place where people aren't supposed to live, which was a challenge since shooting took place during early…More
- For fear of lawsuits, the studio discouraged the filmmakers from shooting at many Los Angeles landmarks, or at least making them recognizable.
(check your email for the verification code)
1. Check your bulk/spam folder.
2. Try to whitelist our email address
Resend verification email
ShareTV ® - The Online Television Community