Flamenco Dancer #2
- Despite what Emma believes, Ylva *is* a Swedish name.
- When Alex and Emma go outside for a walk, after they go on the boat, they are walking and there is a flash visible. It was a paparazzo taking a picture.
- The German version of the film supplants the Germans-such-as-Adolf Hitler gag with Russians-such-as-Joseph Stalin.
(check your email for the verification code)
1. Check your bulk/spam folder.
2. Try to whitelist our email address
Resend verification email
ShareTV ® - The Online Television Community