TV Forum

TV Forum » TV Show Chat » Is this show ever going to see a real second season?
dexforget
pro
Is this show ever going to see a real second season?

I figured i'd leave this one up.

But, essentially.. I was watching Nanatsu no Taizai (;the seven deadly sins ) a couple years back, and it ended kinda unfinished. I was excited to hear they were making a second season... then what they called a second season, hit the Netflix inbox. 4 Episodes, is not a season.

Rick and morty gave us a teaser on April Fools, that was nice; But they fully intended to produce an entire season...

I guess it comes down to me being a fan, and the material not being there.

What other shows have promised another season, and yet failed to deliver.... what's your favorite, only to end up on the "we don't have news on that" side of things.

7 months ago
Comments
dexforget
pro

Nanatsu No Taizai has officially kicked off its second season in its home country. We have a long time before i expect to see an english dub, no doubt it will wait until the season's been fully aired. With all the exciting series that have shown up, its a wonder who can choose what to watch these days. This show is definitely one i wait for eagerly.

4 days ago

You are successfully logged out.
login
[close]

ShareTV Login

Username
Password
Enter the text in the image shown if you are human.
WARNING: after 2 more failed attempts you will be locked out
[close]

Create Account

Username
Password
Verify Password
EMAIL

Verification code (check your email for the verification code)

Verification code has been sent to the following email address:
If you didn't receive the verification code:

1. Check your bulk/spam folder.

2. Try to whitelist our email address (noreply@sharetv.org)

3. Resend verification email

If you mistyped your email address change it here
Create a free ShareTV account to make a personalized schedule of your favorite TV shows, keep track of what you've watched, earn points and more.
Verify your username and email to complete your Registration
Enter the text in the image shown if you are human.
WARNING: after 2 more failed attempts you will be locked out
[close]

Forgot Your Password?

EMAIL
Enter the email address you used to create the account and your password will be emailed to you.