TV Forum

TV Forum » TV Show Chat » Doc Martin
Doc Martin

The Doc is back...Series 6 is coming to local PBS stations this February.

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/01/26/arts/television/the-british-series-doc-martin-takes-off-in-us.html?_r=3

3 years ago
Comments
alastair
expert

Season 8 is now airing in the UK. Keeping my fingers crossed for good reviews...

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/doc-martin-season-8-finally-arrives-and
-yup-its_us_59c28f0ae4b0f96732cbcad8

7 weeks ago
alastair
expert

Well, it's pretty obvious by now that Carla isn't returning (nor is Starfish). I miss her posts at this forum. Were they justified in leaving? Only she knows the answer to that..

4 weeks ago

Alastair, I have been thinking of Carla as well.

A few days ago I sent her a note to say hello and ask her how she is and let her know she is missed. She was happy to hear from me and wrote that she is doing fine but has had a lot on her plate of late. She asked how everyone is and sends her regards. Hopefully, she will drop by and say hello soon. I know we would all be happy to hear from her.

4 weeks ago
alastair
expert

Thank you for that, Brit! I agree, it would be great if she did..

4 weeks ago

Alastair, from Acorn TV FB...

Mark your calendars for a Facebook Live event with Doc Martin's Martin Clunes on November 15th at 9:00[b] [/b]a.m. EST. Martin will be joining us live from London, so grab a cup of English Breakfast tea and settle in for our exclusive Q&A! If you can't make the live Q&A, be sure to check out the video on our Facebook page afterwards.

6 days ago
alastair
expert

Thanks, Brit, will check that out. Clunes is such a sweet man. Can't wait for the verdict on season eight. Keep me posted!

5 days ago

You are successfully logged out.
login
[close]

ShareTV Login

Username
Password
Enter the text in the image shown if you are human.
WARNING: after 2 more failed attempts you will be locked out
[close]

Create Account

Username
Password
Verify Password
EMAIL

Verification code (check your email for the verification code)

Verification code has been sent to the following email address:
If you didn't receive the verification code:

1. Check your bulk/spam folder.

2. Try to whitelist our email address (noreply@sharetv.org)

3. Resend verification email

If you mistyped your email address change it here
Create a free ShareTV account to make a personalized schedule of your favorite TV shows, keep track of what you've watched, earn points and more.
Verify your username and email to complete your Registration
Enter the text in the image shown if you are human.
WARNING: after 2 more failed attempts you will be locked out
[close]

Forgot Your Password?

EMAIL
Enter the email address you used to create the account and your password will be emailed to you.