TV Forum

TV Forum » TV Show Chat » General Discussion
soler
pro
General Discussion

I have posted a link to here , over on the Crimespace site. Hopefully , we will get some of the old faces as well as a few new ones as well.

3 years ago
Comments

Isn't it wonderful that we have so much choice these days! I can't actually remember a time that we were making so many recommendations of new series/movies to each other. Let's face it, all we had in the past was PBS, when that was rockin' we were fine, when it wasn't, it was like the Sahara desert.

My first venture out of PBS was MHz and the great international shows I was exposed to there. That's when it hit me that there was more choice than what PBS offered. Next, I scoured Amazon UK for DVD gems and now a few years later we have Acorn, Netflix and Brit Box. It is lovely to have a choice of what we want to watch and some very good quality programming to boot!

Well, Broadchurch is over. I will Miss Hardy and Miller, for me they are right up there with Morse and Lewis and Joe and Brenda. There is something so special about that duo. I (again) am out on my own island, because as much as I loved seeing them together once more, I was not a fan of this seasons storyline. I much preferred last season.

I am in the minority, but no surprise there. I found last season so much more interesting and complex than this season. This season was just sad, as typical with Broadchurch, there were no redeeming characters, they are all loathsome to some degree except for a few on the fringe of the story. Hardy and Miller need to get out of Broadchurch and move on. The last shot of the Dorset beach was spectacular, really something else. Actually, it is the only good thing about the place.

14 hours ago

Deedee, I have friends from OZ on FB. They are some of the nicest people I have met. Outgoing, warm, friendly ... there must be something in the water there, because I find Aussie's to be among the most happiest of people I know.

14 hours ago

You are successfully logged out.
login
[close]

ShareTV Login

Username
Password
Enter the text in the image shown if you are human.
WARNING: after 2 more failed attempts you will be locked out
[close]

Create Account

Username
Password
Verify Password
EMAIL

Verification code (check your email for the verification code)

Verification code has been sent to the following email address:
If you didn't receive the verification code:

1. Check your bulk/spam folder.

2. Try to whitelist our email address (noreply@sharetv.org)

3. Resend verification email

If you mistyped your email address change it here
Create a free ShareTV account to make a personalized schedule of your favorite TV shows, keep track of what you've watched, earn points and more.
Verify your username and email to complete your Registration
Enter the text in the image shown if you are human.
WARNING: after 2 more failed attempts you will be locked out
[close]

Forgot Your Password?

EMAIL
Enter the email address you used to create the account and your password will be emailed to you.