TV Forum

TV Forum » TV Show Chat » under the dome
major
under the dome

I noticed that in this show they tried to put water on the dome to see if water would penetrate and it did not but did build up condensation. My intrigue is when junior and the news woman went into the tunnel to find a way out. When they found the dome down there also and he had the flash light blow up and said How we going to see our way out. she mentioned the miners thought of watch the way a flame blows in the draft and follow it out.

Here is my problem and there is a lot more. but here goes: Your in a dome, there is no outside influence. Air inside is stagnant how do you follow a draft from within even down in a tunnel. Plus why do they not bake like you would if you were in a hot house!! There are a lot of flaws... Well I still like it though. Ken.

9 months ago
Comments
mrcarr
regular

My expectations for this series was extremely high, but after 4/5 episodes, it is one of the most boring shows on TV. I like no one in the town, and find it curious that the outside world is not at the dome holding up newspapers or trying to make contact with their encased relatives.

And within what, two days, the people are going psycho.

If you want me to buy the premise of the "event", make the reactions to 'it" believable.

And they went and cancelled the superior "666 Park Avenue".... Go figure...

9 months ago

You are successfully logged out.
login
[close]

ShareTV Login

Username
Password
Enter the text in the image shown if you are human.
WARNING: after 2 more failed attempts you will be locked out
[close]

Create Account

Username
Password
Verify Password
EMAIL

Verification code (check your email for the verification code)

Verification code has been sent to the following email address:
If you didn't receive the verification code:

1. Check your bulk/spam folder.

2. Try to whitelist our email address (noreply@sharetv.org)

3. Resend verification email

If you mistyped your email address change it here
Create a free ShareTV account to make a personalized schedule of your favorite TV shows, keep track of what you've watched, earn points and more.
Verify your username and email to complete your Registration
Enter the text in the image shown if you are human.
WARNING: after 2 more failed attempts you will be locked out
[close]

Forgot Your Password?

EMAIL
Enter the email address you used to create the account and your password will be emailed to you.